Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

Griot's Garage 3" buffer

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 02:41 PM
GotChrist?
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Griot's Garage 3" buffer

Big shout out to GG and their lifetime warranty. I bought the original 3" buffer shortly after it was released. I only had need to use it a few times. Stored in a cabinet in a climate controlled garage. It burned out 2 weeks ago, probably its 8th use. Instead of chunking it in the trash I called GG and was told by the customer service agent to mail it in. I placed it into a priority mail box on Jan 30 and received a new one today, Feb 6th. That's customer service above and beyond expectation.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:59 PM
DUB
Race Director

Received 2,713 Likes on 2,321 Posts

Originally Posted by GotChrist?
Big shout out to GG and their lifetime warranty. I bought the original 3" buffer shortly after it was released. I only had need to use it a few times. Stored in a cabinet in a climate controlled garage. It burned out 2 weeks ago, probably its 8th use. Instead of chunking it in the trash I called GG and was told by the customer service agent to mail it in. I placed it into a priority mail box on Jan 30 and received a new one today, Feb 6th. That's customer service above and beyond expectation.
Well hopefully that is a trend that may come back where companies actually CARE about their product and customer feedback. I HONESTLY hope so!!! It seems to me that many companies do not care and feel that they either ignore you or give you grief and you will just go away.

As I put it..."My complaints fall on deaf ears".

Glad that your concern was handled as it should.

DUB

Quick Reply: Griot's Garage 3" buffer