Notices
Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Your Favorite Install Shops and Buyers Guide

Old 03-31-2017, 09:19 AM
CaryKen
CF Senior Member

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Raleigh NC area

Shop Name: Radio-Active Car Audio
Manager: Ash
Address: 320 McCormick St., Garner, NC
Phone: 919-779-8755

One bay, one installer. Meticulous work and care of car. Sides wrapped with film anywhere they might lean against it. Steering wheel and seats covered to protect from dust, scratches, or stains. Will take whatever amount of time is necessary to dial in the sound quality to match customer's preferences. I sat in the car and had the installer customize the audio exactly to my ears.

Recommended products: Audison (Italian company) Prima line (high quality components). Read my thread for detailed description of installation on my C7 coupe: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...mendation.html
Old 03-31-2017, 02:45 PM
LS WON
CF Senior Member

Received 67 Likes on 65 Posts

Old 03-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Rocky1302

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to install a back-up camera on my 2008 corvette ( c6 ) I live in south west florida ( n venice )

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Your Favorite Install Shops and Buyers Guide

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: