Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Bose amp and x-over specifications

Old 11-01-2017, 10:22 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Default Bose amp and x-over specifications

Does anyone have the late model Grandsport/Z06 Bose amplifier and internal x-over specifications or documentation available? Specifically wattage and what frequency the x-overs are?

As an alternative does anyone have the specifications for the Bose door woofer, GM Part #20940034 which I believe supercedes to #22948986 ? I know it's a 1 ohm unit but would like to know what frequencies and wattage the woofer is rated for.

That being said this is not a thread for comments on the Bose system quality or recommendations on complete amplifier and speaker replacement as there are more than enough of those available already.

Last edited by RC4G; 11-01-2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:18 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4G
Does anyone have the late model Grandsport/Z06 Bose amplifier and internal x-over specifications or documentation available? Specifically wattage and what frequency the x-overs are?

As an alternative does anyone have the specifications for the Bose door woofer, GM Part #20940034 which I believe supercedes to #22948986 ? I know it's a 1 ohm unit but would like to know what frequencies and wattage the woofer is rated for.

That being said this is not a thread for comments on the Bose system quality or recommendations on complete amplifier and speaker replacement as there are more than enough of those available already.
you're asking for non public information

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bose amp and x-over specifications