Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Sirius/XM Display

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 07:58 AM
Apocolips
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 134 Posts

Default Sirius/XM Display

I have a 2017 GS, I haven’t had Sirius/XM in my car since it was new and the free offer ran out. I seem to remember that while listening to a song, the display showed the channel, song, artist and it displayed the “Album Cover”. I just reconnected with Sirius/XM and it doesn’t show the album cover, just a couple of musical note images. My 2015 Jeep shows all of the above along with the album cover. I know that this is a first world problem, but is there a display setting that needs changing or is this system not capable of this feature?

Old 07-10-2019, 03:06 PM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,755 Likes on 1,167 Posts

What are you running for a stereo, stock or aftermarket ? I think the first thing I'd try is to have sirius/xm sent a refresh signal to your tuner.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:29 PM
Apocolips
Drifting

Received 267 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by madsonp
What are you running for a stereo, stock or aftermarket ? I think the first thing I'd try is to have sirius/xm sent a refresh signal to your tuner.
Everything is stock/OEM. I just can't remember if when I bought the car the system displayed the album art.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:07 PM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,755 Likes on 1,167 Posts

Originally Posted by Apocolips
Everything is stock/OEM. I just can't remember if when I bought the car the system displayed the album art.
I don't remember either, the stock NAV system was the first thing I pulled when I bought my car, I installed a Pioneer NAV system in its place.
The following users liked this post:
Apocolips (07-11-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Sirius/XM Display

Quick Reply: Sirius/XM Display