Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New options

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-1999, 11:49 PM

I would really like the option of turning on/off my passenger side airbag, I guess a key like the Silverado has. Is liability a problem in a sports car? And a garage door opener built in, would be nice. I think the majority of vettes are garaged. Thanks
Old 03-16-1999, 08:32 PM
geekracer
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may be a little bit of a safety hazzard but I would like to be able to roll up the windows on my 98 C5 conv. with the fob. The typical scenario is to arrive somewhere with the top down. I pull the key out of the ignition or just turn off the engine, jump out of the car to raise the top, but then I have to get back in the car and put the key in to raise the windows. I would rather do it remotely and be on my way.
Old 03-17-1999, 03:45 PM
Rick93Z07
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

An on off switch for the passenger airbag should be std on all vehicles with no rear seat!

Old 03-31-1999, 12:56 AM
BlackC5
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many of the European models allow you to open and close the windows by inserting your key in the door and holding it in either the lock or unlock position. That indeed would be nice!

Get notified of new replies

To New options

Quick Reply: New options