Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATC aluminum open car trailer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
OzCop
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATC aluminum open car trailer for saleSOLD

Hey folks, I had hoped the weather would clear by now and I could take more pics to give a more complete detail about this trailer. I have had a LOT of inquiries, however in the interest of full disclosure, I need to post some more pics... Last year I noticed a crack in the frame rail in front of the left front wheel close to where fender attaches. I am enclosing pics of that that crack, as well as one of the repair. I have towed the trailer several times since the repair and it tows as good as ever and actually has less flex than previous. I had intended to send pics to individual email inquires, but felt the need to post it here for everyone to see...

Here is the only pic I have of the repair. The weather is just too bad to crawl under it right now, but the repair shown on top and front of frame rail is also on underside and back of rail...I will take more pics when the weather breaks...If you are still interested, contact me via email or phone number listed.
Thanks.

I am selling my 2005 model 18' deck w/4' tongue (22' overall) all aluminum car trailer, equipped with large front aluminum box, mini aluminum mud/stone guard, 4 tie rings, 2.5' dove tail, 5' aluminum ramps with ramp storage, and dual axle electric brakes. This trailer has been used primarily to haul my CRX autox car to events, and to a lesser extent, my C6 Corvette to track day events. It tows very well, and weighs only 1200lbs, even with tool box. The only pics I have are with car on trailer, but will take more pics of empty trailer if anyone is interested.
3500 dollars is a great deal on this trailer...

Contact Phil at psosborne@windstream.net or 214 288 3922. Trailer is located in Central KY, Lexington area...

Last edited by OzCop; 01-18-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
billy25us
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Are the fenders removable.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM
mcomte
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you open the doors with the car on the trailer or do you climb out the hatch?
Old 01-06-2010, 01:02 AM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

Originally Posted by mcomte
can you open the doors with the car on the trailer or do you climb out the hatch?
Phil is probably not a good candidate for crawling out the hatch. Maybe more like knocking the door off would suit him better (but gently, off course). Why are you selling your hitch 'em up ole buddy? Surely you're not retiring from the track.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:15 PM
BFoster
Burning Brakes

Received 132 Likes on 49 Posts

Great looking trailer! Exactly what I'm looking for, if only it were closer to Iowa! Bump for a quick sell!
Old 01-09-2010, 06:55 PM
OzCop
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by southern_son
Phil is probably not a good candidate for crawling out the hatch. Maybe more like knocking the door off would suit him better (but gently, off course). Why are you selling your hitch 'em up ole buddy? Surely you're not retiring from the track.
Ok, I owe you one... Fenders are removable so the doors/windows are safe...
Old 01-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Han Solo
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice looking trailer. Interesting that it weighs the same as my 18' open steel trailer made by Anderson. My trailer is not a full deck though.

Get notified of new replies

To ATC aluminum open car trailer for sale

Quick Reply: ATC aluminum open car trailer for sale