Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pace American bankrupt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Kathy Ringo 3T
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pace American Trailers and Parts

Originally Posted by drbenne
so where can we get pace american parts? blew a tire on way to track and damaged a plastic wheelwell piece?
You can still buy some parts from..880 Trailer located @ 45950 Hotchkiss St. Fremont, Ca. 94539 (510) 226-6143 / Owners: Tom and Lucy McCarthy..
They have lots of trailers left that they were stuck with, because of pace going out of business..They might not have everything, But I'm sure they still have parts and trailers left..Wonderful People That Own This Business, I Have Known Them personally For years...Tell them Kathy Ringo referred you...Hope this helps...K. Ringo..
Old 10-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Kathy Ringo 3T
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pace American Trailers and Parts

Originally Posted by drbenne
so where can we get pace american parts? blew a tire on way to track and damaged a plastic wheelwell piece?
You can still buy some parts from..880 Trailer located @ 45950 Hotchkiss St. Fremont, Ca. 94539 (510) 226-6143 / Owners: Tom and Lucy McCarthy..
They have lots of trailers left that they were stuck with, because of pace going out of business..They might not have everything, But I'm sure they still have parts and trailers left..I bought a 2005 Pace Trailer 8/16 brand new from them and have not had any problems...Wonderful People...!!! I Have Known Them personally For years...Tell them Kathy Ringo referred you...Hope this helps...K. Ringo..

Quick Reply: Pace American bankrupt?