Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the fitting size on Ron Davis rad EOC?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 11:17 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Default What is the fitting size on Ron Davis rad EOC?

My lower fitting on the internal oil cooler has been seeping for awhile. I pulled the male adapter fitting out and it appears to be bottoming out in the radiator and preventing a seal. It does not appear to be an NPT thread, but I tried it with and without thread dope just to see if that would help. It did not...

I have some O-ring fittings with the same thread but they are for -8 line and I need -10. What is the correct thread to screw into the radiator?

It appears to be the same as the stock C6 radiator i have lying around with an integrated EOC if that helps.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:57 AM
fatbillybob
Melting Slicks

Received 205 Likes on 161 Posts

Call ron davis Radiator. They will sell you the fitting. For the c5 it is an 10 to something else into the radiator. It is an aluminum fitting and aluminium washer. Perhaps missing a washer causes your bottoming issue?? But I remember no such issue on the c5 anyway.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:12 AM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

The thread size is 20mm x 1.5 and it requires a stat-o-seal washer. That's what i am missing.

Thanks to Ron Davis for the quick call back and support!

Get notified of new replies

To What is the fitting size on Ron Davis rad EOC?

Quick Reply: What is the fitting size on Ron Davis rad EOC?