Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a C5 (or ?) Autocross Co-drive near Chi/Rockford

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 10:44 PM
bluesight
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a C5 (or ?) Autocross Co-drive near Chi/Rockford

I attended the Mad City Vettes autocross at Columbus, WI on 6/15 & 16 and felt pretty out of place with the only non-Vette in the group of 60+ (I had the red '99 Miata, in case you were there). It was great fun, but I'd like to both stand out a little less, and try a Vette as a potential future AX vehicle acquisition. I'm specifically looking to do a co-drive at one or more of the remaining 2019 NCCC events in the Madison/Rockford/Chi area. While I'm open to whatever, I'd love to try a C5 with an automatic ('98 to '04 with some preference for '01 to '04). Not necessarily the most competitive AX option. But I'm looking for something my spouse might be willing to drive when I'm not racing...she's not into stick. I'm fairly skilled at AX driving, doing it for 20+ years now, so I can provide a potentially useful level of expertise and training if you're interested. And I'm willing and able to offset costs like reg fees and help to cover added wear.

Event dates most likely to work:
-Jul 21, 2019 - Twin Lakes, WI
-Aug 10, 2019 - Crystal Lake, IL
-Aug 31, 2019 - Loves Park, IL
-Sep 22, 2019 - Location TBD
-Oct 5, 2019 - Location TBD

Please drop me a PM and we can talk...

Thanks
B

Lonesome Me at Columbus...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/424353/photos/screen/MCV_MATC_COLUMBUS_AUTOCROSS_581-Edit_1912957973.jpg

Quick Reply: Looking for a C5 (or ?) Autocross Co-drive near Chi/Rockford