C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

AUTO INSURANCE $$$ COST & Grundy Insurance savings..on mid year..

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 11:15 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by bibbster
Specialty policies are for the folks who have garage queens and trailer queens, self included. I have specialty insurance on my '68 Mustang because I have antique tags which only allow me to drive it on weekends and less than 3K miles a year, I don't drive it often anyway, and it stays garaged all the time. I quit doing car shows and when I do drive it, it is just locally to the burger joint, park, or something similar.. I pay about $200 a year for an agreed upon value.

If you want to enjoy your 'Vette anytime you'd like, just cover it with your other autos and enjoy it when you want. We have full coverage on three vehicles; '05 Magnum, '05 Sonata, and our '11 GS. The GS is $20 cheaper than the Magnum and $5 more than the Sonata. We pay about $1100 a year for all three vehicles.
We have had some ancient resurrected threads here lately but 16 years might be the record.
The following users liked this post:
tuxnharley (08-11-2018)

Quick Reply: AUTO INSURANCE $$$ COST & Grundy Insurance savings..on mid year..