C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

frame off help

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 02:21 PM
oldgold49er
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default frame off help

Our 67 needs body mounts among other things, and we have decided to remove the body and do it complete. looking or body straps and a body dolly. If anyone has these items and wants to sell/lease for the Summer, it would be appreciated. -or-where is the best place to get the correct straps? I have seen plans for the dolly also, but would rarher reuse one than build another. Any advice help/would be appreciated Thanks
Old 05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
prestige6
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

Default body dolly

Originally Posted by oldgold49er
Our 67 needs body mounts among other things, and we have decided to remove the body and do it complete. looking or body straps and a body dolly. If anyone has these items and wants to sell/lease for the Summer, it would be appreciated. -or-where is the best place to get the correct straps? I have seen plans for the dolly also, but would rarher reuse one than build another. Any advice help/would be appreciated Thanks
Where are you located??????
Old 05-17-2010, 07:01 PM
oldgold49er
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Green Mtn. State..and it is very green finally!

I have updated(actually filled out) my profile. We live up here in Vermont, near Lake champlain. Close enough to see the explosion when they blew up the champlain bridge to NY in Dec. "09. That was COOL.
If anyone has, or knows of a C2 dolly and or body straps, I am interested in buying/renting. Please PM, or email jfarnsworth@gmavt.net Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To frame off help

Quick Reply: frame off help