Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 04:15 PM
outofspec
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 28 Posts

Default F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY

Frame ONLY $250.00 OBO

The rear of this frame is horrifyingly rusty. Rear cross members are very bad and kick ups are cracked and rotted at the corners. With that said, the front is pretty solid.
I have owned the car since 1976, never in an accident, and I had the body down to bare glass and showed only light hits to front corners. Always aligned well, and drove very straight.
Transmission cross member is OK, but not the greatest.
More pics on request. Pick up, or I will label and load on a carrier of your choice, at your cost.
I still need to strip parts and it will be available about the end of August.
If you need a front cross member, I am flexible on the price, so don't worry about insulting me. If no interest it will go to scrap.
Thanks for looking.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:22 AM
vetteworks
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

PM'd you
Old 05-18-2017, 07:00 PM
outofspec
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 28 Posts

I was a little off on my August 2016 estimate for getting this frame stripped down. It will actually be a bare frame first week of June 2017. If somebody thinks they can use it, they can have it for free. Going to scrap otherwise. Not going to spend time cutting off sections or shipping pieces, but if anybody thinks they can use it, and pick it up complete, it's all yours. Figure anything a foot or two back of the transmission cross member is useless. I'm actually cutting holes in the heavily rusted kick up's to get the trailing arms out. Again BARE FRAME in Hudson WI (Just outside Mpls/St. Paul) call or PM if you need additional info. Kent

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY

Quick Reply: F/S 1963 Frame RUSTY