Sponsored by:

Double high five to Vansteel

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Brown78
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Double high five to Vansteel

Last January I met Dan from VanSteel at the NCRS show in Oldtown. I new that in the near furture I would need T-arms worked on. I know they are mail order company. I asked if they also do repairs. Dan said yes. he hold to let him know when I was ready. Well, Last week I sent VS an e-mail to let them know that I was ready to do the t-arms because something back there was moving around. I live in Ft. Lauderdale thats a 230 mile trip one way. I told Dan and his dad Art that I would have to lay up in a Hotel while the work is beening done. Nice hotel just down the road. I arrived at the shop around 3:30. Dan and his Dad jacked up the vette and looked it over. Art told me to bring it back first thing in the morning around 8 am I got there at 7:30. I was thinking that I would have to spend another night. Art and a helper started on it. I was so surprised to see the owner put on his coveralls and jumpin. They changed both t-arms and strut rods new spindles brake lines. VS made arrangements with the alignment shop. So by 1 o'clock the vette was on the the alignment mech. I was back home in ft. Lauderdale at 7 o'clock. Again, I just can't say enough about Art and Dan. Two guys that do what they say there going to do. And it helped being a forum member Good Job VanSteel!!

Quick Reply: Double high five to Vansteel