Sponsored by:

views, and replies

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 06:12 PM
fugawi
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default views, and replies

i see lots of views ,but very few replies. yes i'm guilty also. but would like to hear some excuses. so let em rip!!!!!
Old 07-13-2005, 06:37 PM
72GACRZR
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Sometimes I ain't as smart as I thought I was after reading the thread.

Rest of the time, I read to increase my limited knowledge and save if I might encounter the same problem later.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:37 PM
RC73
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What I said was completely wrong, so I'm going to remove it. I must have my head up my *** today, need a smily for that one.

Last edited by RC73; 07-13-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:46 PM
onaqwst
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

this is how it really works

once an operator is interested in a so-called issue aroused by a fellow homosapien, a motor neuron is triggered and causes an electric pulse to a array of nerves..... these then are used to force out an action that may or maynot take up a few minutes of the time.... time is relative to the passing of the moon, once the moon is in position, the bubbaness is out of the system....as retorting to a typed mistake and taking a back lash, those present tend to step back and see if his/her assumption was correct without thepost....... if the operator is correct, a sense of relaxation is present and the iq has risen .04 points..... thus, if wrong without the post, then a fire is created inside to offset the tension. most of the camber is on the shoulders when the head is to the side trying to understand what the post is about. if each atom is relative to the innertia then fourteen hotdogs will be served.... no soda or pop, just dogs.........

b
Old 07-13-2005, 06:49 PM
RC73
Pro

Originally Posted by onaqwst

once an operator is interested in a so-called issue aroused by a fellow homosapien, a motor neuron is triggered and causes an electric pulse to a array of nerves..... these then are used to force out an action that may or maynot take up a few minutes of the time.... time is relative to the passing of the moon, once the moon is in position, the bubbaness is out of the system....as retorting to a typed mistake and taking a back lash, those present tend to step back and see if his/her assumption was correct without thepost....... if the operator is correct, a sense of relaxation is present and the iq has risen .04 points..... thus, if wrong without the post, then a fire is created inside to offset the tension. most of the camber is on the shoulders when the head is to the side trying to understand what the post is about. if each atom is relative to the innertia then fourteen hotdogs will be served.... no soda or pop, just dogs.........

b
Old 07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
TonyQT
Pro

Originally Posted by fugawi
i see lots of views ,but very few replies. yes i'm guilty also. but would like to hear some excuses. so let em rip!!!!!
mY spellin aint that good an I dont wount youall makin funny of me.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:04 PM
KALAWAY
Drifting

b
You have too much time on your hands.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Techno
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

???
Old 07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Bangkok Dean
Le Mans Master

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TonyQT
mY spellin aint that good an I dont wount youall makin funny of me.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Maymyvetteliveforevr
Safety Car

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Hey you got me to answer this one and I'm with whatever onaqwst said, even if I only got through 3/4 of it.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Bangkok Dean
Le Mans Master

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Maymyvetteliveforevr
Hey you got me to answer this one and I'm with whatever onaqwst said, even if I only got through 3/4 of it.

Boy you are smart I only registered 10%.

Old 07-13-2005, 11:42 PM
brooksman9
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Contributor

I don't know how to type!
Old 07-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Pauld
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by 72GACRZR
Sometimes I ain't as smart as I thought I was after reading the thread.

Rest of the time, I read to increase my limited knowledge and save if I might encounter the same problem later.
Same here, don't always know the answer, but I like to learn from the other replies. If I can help i always have an input
Old 07-14-2005, 12:40 PM
mooneyd
Drifting

Just viewing
Old 07-14-2005, 12:49 PM
wartosh
Advanced

oh sh** HER COMES THE BOSS.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:14 PM
CGGorman
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Simple... Everybody (let's say 100 people) looks once and may or not have an answer/opinion. Let's say 5 respond. That gives us 5 posts and 100 views. Of those 100, 50 are interested in following the topic regardless of their ability to comment. Every time somebody responds, 50 people look and may or may not respond to the newest post. After only 1 response after the first 5 (6 posts now), we have 100 views. at 7 posts, we have 150 views. With 8 posts, we see 200 views. Etc., Etc..

Now imagine the same scenario with 500 members online...or 1000...

Or maybe the topic just sucks...
Old 07-14-2005, 07:43 PM
fugawi
Melting Slicks

i think i'm starting to get it.. any one else...

Get notified of new replies

To views, and replies

Old 07-14-2005, 07:48 PM
yellow72
Advanced

b
Old 07-15-2005, 04:11 AM
joes79
Instructor

St. Jude Donor '05
Default I don't have a clue...

What is this post about?????????????, Joe.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Twin_Turbo
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Now my brain hurts....

Quick Reply: views, and replies