Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 01:59 PM
onaqwst
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

the battery is still int he stock location.... i built the amp racks on top and if you look and see where the black strips are, thats the area where i ran all the wires for the setup........all my fuses are under the racks also......... i put a set of batery terminals under the car so i can jump it/charge it when i need to.... since i don't have handles and will be relying on door poppers/windows opening to open the door, i have to have a way to make sure i can get in if the battery dies or gets low...... i also have an alarm that will work the windows... i wire the windows to the battery with a fuse so they can work without the ignition on... i alsoput the siren in the passenger side compartment facing down.. i drill hole into the compartment floor and mounted the siren and sealed it..... this way yhe siren is hidden and will still be able to be heard......... i am thinking about bypassing my heater core so i might be plugging my intake/water pump for that to help celan up the bay a bit........ so far it's getting there......

b

Quick Reply: new pics