Sponsored by:

People I hate.

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 09:43 PM
frostbitten09
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People I hate.

Ok this is what "pisses" me off. This one kid in my school knows i have a 78 corvette, and hes running around with a 91 pos rs camaro with a blue book value of "No Value". He Every day tells me your car is sh.. and corvettes are sh.., Hes like corvettes are over rated, and over priced, and unwanted. Then hes always like You dotn know cars, cause im like dude your cars a 17 sec car hes like Nuh huh my year camaro stock can run 12's i just have a 6 cylander. And hes like you dont know what you talking about my uncle is a car moder and he told me he yhates corvettes cause people who own him are cocky and there over priced and over rated.

This pisses me off he annoys me every day dissin on my 78 corvette why hes runnin aroun din a pos camaro. And cpl of my friends who are total gear heads they hate him too cause he said his 6 cylinder camro could beat my friends gto that runs 11's and he thinks his 91 camaro with like 150k miles that needs suspension engine work n interior can kick anyones ***. and hes like ya ill put a 383 in my camaro and ill kick anyones ***
And of corse my friends hate him to and all they tell him is Your poor you cant afford it(cause he dont work he has like 6 cars total value 700$ he brags about it)
Anyways hes pissin me off so ya im stayin clear of him cause you dont diss antoher guys car. Personally i cant be mean to people so i dont say anything to him. Then i will be like dude your not a real car guy real car guys dont diss on another persons ride.

Anyways idk what to do but hes pissing me off and i cant wait to get my licence to take him down to cecil with my otha friend n we both will kick his *** and show him.

What do you guys do about ****** like these???Me it makes me sick because he has nothing and he comes up and diss's on my car(and to me you dont do that to me its totally disrespecful)ANYWAYZ what do you guys do bout ppl like this and think why they do it and what to do

(My school has no nice cars last years best car was a 00' mustang with billit rims, and this year its like a 00 mustand again. there hasnt been a vette at my school or any real niec car cept a 69 chevell,my friends bros car, sinec like the school was built)
Old 12-13-2005, 09:52 PM
carl a
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh to be young again!
Old 12-13-2005, 09:54 PM
big_G
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The fact that he's coming over to you, putting down your 'Vette only tells me he is jealous. Don't waste time with him. You be the adult, let him be the child...lol
Old 12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Maine Vette
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Oh yeah, that's why I don't miss school... Too many self-absorbed 'tards runnin their mouths...
Old 12-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Crab
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Make sure your homework is complete, get a glass of warm milk,it's way past your bedtime
Old 12-13-2005, 10:01 PM
AGVI
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Canadian Events Coordinator

My head hurts.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Eddie 70
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts
Ci 6, 8 & 10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by big_G
The fact that he's coming over to you, putting down your 'Vette only tells me he is jealous. Don't waste time with him. You be the adult, let him be the child...lol

Like water off a ducks back. Let him go.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Crab
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AGVI
My head hurts.
Just be glad he's not yours
Old 12-13-2005, 10:04 PM
pcfred
Safety Car

Received 141 Likes on 93 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, he likes camaro's and his uncle has influenced him to hate vettes, so what!!!
DON'T RACE HIM, IGNORE HIM!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:14 PM
DR.Jay
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by big_G

One coment I have is that I won't "diss" your Vette or any one elses, but I will "diss your Grammer, and typing skills. Especially when I think I need a translator to read your post.

Ignore the RS Camaro kid!!! He is just trying to push your buttons. If you let him he wins. I know it makes you crazy, This other kid will be his own un-doing.

My motto is " A wise man learns from another man's mistakes. A foolish man learns from his own"

DR. Jay
Old 12-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Admrl94
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 21 Posts

Race him just once (on the track, of course ) and that will shut his yap.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
collectskulls
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by 80crabvette
Make sure your homework is complete, get a glass of warm milk,it's way past your bedtime
Old 12-13-2005, 10:17 PM
El_Cid
Instructor

Damn! Realize people are idiots. I got a buddy with a 03 Jetta, with chip and a custom cat back exhuast. He still thinks that since he can do a 3rd gear pull on a honda civic, he has something special. Who cares? Women don't want racers (the movies lie!) Just remember a nice looking 'Vette will win in anyone's book. I've probally got the slowest car among my friends with my 82, but whose car gets the most attention? Mine. Everyone loves T-Tops and everyone loves old Vettes. Track Times are for racers. You're just a driver if your still in highschool
Old 12-13-2005, 10:18 PM
AGVI
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Canadian Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by DR.Jay

One coment I have is that I won't "diss" your Vette or any one elses, but I will "diss your Grammer, and typing skills. Especially when I think I need a translator to read your post.

Ignore the RS Camaro kid!!! He is just trying to push your buttons. If you let him he wins. I know it makes you crazy, This other kid will be his own un-doing.

My motto is " A wise man learns from another man's mistakes. A foolish man learns from his own"

DR. Jay
GRAMMAR!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:23 PM
DR.Jay
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AGVI
GRAMMAR!
Even I make mistakes.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:23 PM
steves_77vette
Racer

Chills! I think I just had a flashback!

Dude, relax. You know you have the better car and so does everyone else except one little self-absorbed re-tard. Don;t give him the time of day. He's hoping to get you wound up in order to stroke his puny ego.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:45 PM
johnt365
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

His comment: Corvettes are over priced pos and nobody likes them. (or whatever)

Your comment: Yeah, well if Camaros are so cool, how come they dont make them anymore? huh? huh? thats what i fing thought.

Dude, i love Camaros also, but here is the deal. this guy at your school has a small tinkie in his paints and he REALLY wants your Corvette bad. in fact, he probably gets turned on by how sexy the Corvette is and in turn gets pissed off because he doesnt have one. i wouldnt park near this guy at all. that would be teasing and tempting him. sort of like walking your naked girlfriend through a prison yard.

Get notified of new replies

To People I hate.

Old 12-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Older Than Dirt
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I like posts like this. It keeps my old brain cells active trying to decipher it. This one is harder to interpret than a Navajo Indian encryption code!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Crab
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Older Than Dirt
I like posts like this. It keeps my old brain cells active trying to decipher it. This one is harder to interpret than a Navajo Indian encryption code!

Old 12-13-2005, 11:09 PM
jlaw68
Racer

kids like that are the reason there are so many short buses driving around.

Quick Reply: People I hate.