Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What would you pay?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
yel76low
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much do you know about the tranny? Does it actually just need a rebuild, or is that code for crap?

12k for the car, 8-10k for a nice paint job, throw in a 700r4 ... I think it's worth it.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Merlinhaggard
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer5869
The guy asked for specific input and opinions in buying a car. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean for the thread to get highjacked with endless pictures of people with green '70s who got their feelings hurt.

Nobody is picking on your cars. Green does not sell as well as other cars. Get over it. I can't believe the amount of bumper cars for sale I've looked at in the last couple years whose trim tag showed it used to be green.
Guys let it go. VB is constantly on the C3 side irritating people with his comments. He is a C1 guy. Guess they ran him away.. GD your car has always been one of my fav's on the "C3" forum..
Old 04-07-2008, 11:22 AM
GD70
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Merlinhaggard
Guys let it go. VB is constantly on the C3 side irritating people with his comments. He is a C1 guy. Guess they ran him away.. GD your car has always been one of my fav's on the "C3" forum..
Thanks Merlinhaggard! I truly appreciate that!
The pics were intended to show an example that a green vette can look pretty good. At first I wasn't thinking green either, but it has grown on me and I now love it. Obviously one does what they want to suit their tastes.
Glenn

Quick Reply: What would you pay?