Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

XM or Sirius Wireless FM System--Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Recon12thman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i had XM radio for about 6 yrs off and on when i sell a car it stays and i cancel the subscription had the box unit in my 99 Z28 and direct hook up through the head unit imo one of the better ways to go, but ive also used the fm modulator which gave the same quality of sound. as far as me vette im waiting to get everything else where i want it before i put a nice stereo system in and if everything is goin the way it is XM and sirius will probably be merged by then so i wont have to make a choice between the two. i will agree with some of the other guys that some of the channels suck compared to other on the other network hopefully theyll get it all fixed and then i wont have to worry about it.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Attfay Elleybay
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=rihwoods;1565401661]Sirius here...Soon,XM/Sirus will merge...basic package may start at about $6.50 month...you can pick 50 channels I think...

Waiting for the merger myself.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:27 PM
rihwoods
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Attfay Elleybay

Waiting for the merger myself.
FCC officials are being lobbied to require XM and Sirius to give up some of their channels for use by public radio or minority-owned broadcasters.....this merger deal has been going on for 15 months,mainly from foot dragging n by the Gov't......hopefully,something will get done by June.....my renewal comes up in August,and I wanted to re-structure my subscribtion...I don't need 185 channels...although it is a really good deal considering choices...

Quick Reply: XM or Sirius Wireless FM System--Opinions