C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Sig and FREE STUFF from our website!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 06:53 AM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New Sig and FREE STUFF from our website!

OK...Now maybe people will see my link!
A lot of people were not seeing it when I just typed it in after my posts...
Check out the site and PLEASE offer me sugestions as I have never built a site before
and I'm sure it could use some improvement...

OK...NOW THE FREE STUFF!

Starting today...I am running a FORUM MEMBER SPECIAL...
Buy any garage banner 36 inch X 72 inch or larger, from the site and recieve a FREE POSTER!
All you have to do is send me a PM here letting me know AFTER ordering from the site...
I've also got it set up for FREE SHIPPING !
Thats a total of $40 worth of free stuff...How Ya Gonna Beat That?!?
Just click on the link below...
Gary

Last edited by OkeeGuy; 07-09-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:57 AM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

I was just informed by Grumpy this morning that some members have "signatures" turned off...I wasnt even aware of that feature actualy...
so...you can turn that feature on and/or the link is www.motorheadbanners.com
Gary
Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Gordonm
Race Director

Received 754 Likes on 464 Posts

On your 2 fer deals can the 2 be of different cars or are they 2 of the same print.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
BenUK
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Gary,

How much would shipping to the UK cost for a 3' x 6' banner please?
And can you really get a banner to look good printed from a standard digital print? My SLR produces 3872 x 2592 pixel photos (10 MPixels). Would that be OK for a banner-sized version of something like this:

Old 07-08-2008, 06:07 PM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Gordonm
On your 2 fer deals can the 2 be of different cars or are they 2 of the same print.
either way you want it...
both one car or 2 different ones!
your choice!
thanx for the inquiry!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:13 PM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BenUK
Hi Gary,

How much would shipping to the UK cost for a 3' x 6' banner please?
And can you really get a banner to look good printed from a standard digital print? My SLR produces 3872 x 2592 pixel photos (10 MPixels). Would that be OK for a banner-sized version of something like this:

1st I have to say WOW...what an awesome photo!
and the answer is yes...that res would make a beautiful banner that size...
now...the shipping issue...I dont really know how much it would cost because I have not shipped to the UK...YET
I can look into it tho...maybe someone on here will chime in and give us a clue LOL anybody?
who would be the best shipper for that? UPS?
SPECIFICLY where in the UK...?
I'll ask a UPS friend I have...
PS...I could even photoshop that missing rear hub in for ya!
Old 07-08-2008, 06:17 PM
RHD '68 L89
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Signguy,
Try USPS Air, I have found they are the cheapest if the package fits within their limits.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:18 PM
BenUK
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the reply Gary.

USPS is by far the cheapest way of shipping to the UK - it's what I choose when buying parts from the US Corvette vendors. It takes a little longer than UPS or FedEx but when I'm not in a rush the service is just fine.

USPS has an air service and a ground service. The ground service takes a couple of weeks but is really cheap.

The location in the UK shouldn't matter (we're only a tiny island ) but I'm in the south, between London and the south coast. London Gatwick is the nearest airport, for example.

At full size I'm not sure that photo is good enough quality for a large banner but when the body-off resto is complete I'll try and take a better one. I'll have all four calipers red then too and a shiny new exhaust.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Michigan Vette Guy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow, a New Sig!?!? Can I get mine as a P229?

Originally Posted by SIGNGUY
OK...Now maybe people will see my link!
A lot of people were not seeing it when I just typed it in after my posts...
Check out the site and PLEASE offer me sugestions as I have never built a site before
and I'm sure it could use some improvement...

OK...NOW THE FREE STUFF!

Starting today...I am running a FORUM MEMBER SPECIAL...
Buy any garage banner 3x6 or larger, from the site and recieve a FREE POSTER!
All you have to do is send me a PM here letting me know AFTER ordering from the site...
I've also got it set up for FREE SHIPPING !
Thats a total of $40 worth of free stuff...How Ya Gonna Beat That?!?
Just click on the link below...
Gary
Ohhhhhh...I get it. A SIGN, you sell signs. The title on your post says "Sig." Sorry, I'm a gun guy, and an FFL Dealer. And when I saw I can get a free gun (See ,Sig) well, I thought...Cool, now they are giving away guns on the Vette site. Geee, my two fav hobbies in one site . OK, well, I will check your site out and see what I can do. I was thinking a few days ago I need a cool banner or poster in the Vette area of the Garage. Sorry for the mix up. I understand in no way is this Forum promoting selling guns, or participating in any such activities.
This was a cute little ha, ha, ha, joke. Hope it was taken in the right way
Old 07-08-2008, 07:03 PM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BenUK
Thanks for the reply Gary.

USPS is by far the cheapest way of shipping to the UK - it's what I choose when buying parts from the US Corvette vendors. It takes a little longer than UPS or FedEx but when I'm not in a rush the service is just fine.

USPS has an air service and a ground service. The ground service takes a couple of weeks but is really cheap.

The location in the UK shouldn't matter (we're only a tiny island ) but I'm in the south, between London and the south coast. London Gatwick is the nearest airport, for example.

At full size I'm not sure that photo is good enough quality for a large banner but when the body-off resto is complete I'll try and take a better one. I'll have all four calipers red then too and a shiny new exhaust.
Great! let me know when you are ready! thanx! Gary
Old 07-08-2008, 07:04 PM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Michigan Vette Guy
Ohhhhhh...I get it. A SIGN, you sell signs. The title on your post says "Sig." Sorry, I'm a gun guy, and an FFL Dealer. And when I saw I can get a free gun (See ,Sig) well, I thought...Cool, now they are giving away guns on the Vette site. Geee, my two fav hobbies in one site . OK, well, I will check your site out and see what I can do. I was thinking a few days ago I need a cool banner or poster in the Vette area of the Garage. Sorry for the mix up. I understand in no way is this Forum promoting selling guns, or participating in any such activities.
LOL actualy I meant sig as in signature...
cool reply tho!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:26 PM
danboback
Melting Slicks

How long do you plan on having the 2 for 1 deal going on for, I still need a little bit of time to get the vette on the road so I can get a decent picture.

Thanks
Dan
Old 07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
TimAT
Le Mans Master

Received 424 Likes on 385 Posts
C3 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Michigan Vette Guy

They actually have FFL dealers in MICHIGAN??? After I lived just south of Detroit for a couple of years I thought you could just get them at 7-11 or something. There were more people carrying than you can imagine.

j/k
Old 07-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Michigan Vette Guy
Instructor

Default Well......

Originally Posted by TimAT
They actually have FFL dealers in MICHIGAN??? After I lived just south of Detroit for a couple of years I thought you could just get them at 7-11 or something. There were more people carrying than you can imagine.

j/k
Ya, all bets are off once you get east of Livonia. At least as far as the legal sales go. I'm one of the good guys
Old 07-09-2008, 05:23 AM
OkeeGuy
Safety Car

Originally Posted by danboback
How long do you plan on having the 2 for 1 deal going on for, I still need a little bit of time to get the vette on the road so I can get a decent picture.

Thanks
Dan
The 2-Fer deals will stay...
I have not figured out how to give a discount on a second item on the cheesy web site we presently have...
we will always discount multiple puchases...
the 2-Fer deals are just a workaround that issue...

Now the "buy a banner, get a free poster" deal WILL END...
We were just going to do it for the 1st 10 sales however it has become popular so we are going to run it longer...
One way a couple people have gauranteed the free shipping has been to go ahead and buy from the site and we can hold your order until you have photos...it's an option...Gary
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM
DRL502
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gary,
thanks for the poster (here's a link to Gary's website with a pic of the poster he did for me)

http://www.motorheadbanners.com/imag...gory=1&image=7

Great work, quick turn around (5 days from emailing jpeg file to poster in my hands), excellent quality. This is a professional poster at a very competitive price - hard to beat anywhere. Everyone should have one hang in their office, workshop or garage. I’m super pleased with this product – it exceeded my expectations.

Thanks,
Don

Get notified of new replies

To New Sig and FREE STUFF from our website!

Quick Reply: New Sig and FREE STUFF from our website!