Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Window Washing Trick....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Wrecked82
Le Mans Master

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Ordered 5, received yesterday, used it and WOW - nothing has cleaned the windows, inside or outside, like this cloth. Windex, ammonia, vinegar, newspaper, invisible glass. Nothing. Widows, mirrors are spotless with no streaks or anything. Like window not there.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:30 PM
donyue
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just ordered some from the Canadian distributor/vendor. We will see how good they really are. Hoping the cloths live up to the advertising...
Old 05-16-2014, 07:07 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Larry82
Ordered 5, received yesterday, used it and WOW - nothing has cleaned the windows, inside or outside, like this cloth. Windex, ammonia, vinegar, newspaper, invisible glass. Nothing. Widows, mirrors are spotless with no streaks or anything. Like window not there.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Wrecked82
Le Mans Master

I even use them to clean my sunglasses and reading glasses of fingerprints. Does not scratch even plastic lens. Even cleans dried up dog nose off inside car windows and patio door windows!
Old 05-27-2014, 02:27 AM
donyue
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got my cloths, so far they perform very well. We will see how long they last. They work great on the C3 windows, windows in the house, stainless steel, counter tops, eyeglasses, etc.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:22 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by donyue
Got my cloths, so far they perform very well. We will see how long they last. They work great on the C3 windows, windows in the house, stainless steel, counter tops, eyeglasses, etc.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:39 AM
aussiejohn
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Highway Robbery!!!!!!

G'day,

I started to order a 20 pack for US$75, but was pole-axed when the UPS freight cost was quoted at US$90-95!!! For a half kilogram parcel????? I occasionally have a steering box air freighted to Australia and pay about 50% more than that for a 12-13 kg parcel. If you want to do business Down Under, you are going to have to lower the cost of your air freight considerably.

Alternatively, can you give me a quote to deliver the parcel to my shipper, Ameroz, in Santa Fe Springs CA? I can have it sea freighted with my next order which is leaving in July. I like what I have read about the Ultimate Cloth, but want to buy it at a fair price, including postage.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 06-30-2014, 04:39 AM
havesometo
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 58 Posts

I just ordered some thought I'd give them a try.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:49 AM
aussiejohn
Drifting

Default ttt

G'day,

Just received an envelope from a gent in Iva, SC. It weighed 242 grams, about half a pound, and the cost was US$14.90. A one pound parcel should not cost US$90+, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 PM
aussiejohn
Drifting

ttt
Old 07-18-2014, 04:07 AM
aussiejohn
Drifting

Default No reply

Southern Car Parts,

Are you deliberately ignoring me or are you just taking the time to find out a better postage rate?

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 07-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Wrecked82
Le Mans Master

I have not onnection to this vendor, but I have to tell you, these "towels" are the best thing I have ever run across. Can take one and wipe dog nose off car windows with nothing but the dampened cloth. Told wife about this cloth and we went about trying it out. Windows that have not been cleaned in several years made perfectly clean in one wiping. More sensitive items, like, glass shelves and doors in entertainment center - same results, long time dusty brass lights - cleaned with medium pressure. Glass table tops that light shines upon - no streaks and clear. This stuff is unbelievable. Going to buy kids some and tell neighbors about it.

OK, enough, but I am serious. Never seen anything like this.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:42 PM
havesometo
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 58 Posts

I have not onnection to this vendor, but I have to tell you, these "towels" are the best thing I have ever run across. Can take one and wipe dog nose off car windows with nothing but the dampened cloth. Told wife about this cloth and we went about trying it out. Windows that have not been cleaned in several years made perfectly clean in one wiping. More sensitive items, like, glass shelves and doors in entertainment center - same results, long time dusty brass lights - cleaned with medium pressure. Glass table tops that light shines upon - no streaks and clear. This stuff is unbelievable. Going to buy kids some and tell neighbors about it.

I just got 6 of them. I do work good.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:35 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by havesometo

I just got 6 of them. I do work good.

We love them here too...
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM
F22
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 211 Posts

Based on the testimony, I just ordered 12 and I look forward to getting them. I know a couple of friends who might just want them, if they work as advertised. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by aussiejohn
G'day,

Just received an envelope from a gent in Iva, SC. It weighed 242 grams, about half a pound, and the cost was US$14.90. A one pound parcel should not cost US$90+, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
I think what you're seeing is the UPS rate, but of course we'll be happy to ship the window cloths via USPS instead, and I'd expect the cost to be right around $15. Shoot me an e-mail (david@southerncarparts.com) if you want to go that route and I'll set it up for you.

Thanks,
David
Old 08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Wrecked82
Le Mans Master

Wife even uses it now to clean her Waterford crystal, and she has a bunch. Even the crystal stemware. Neat thing is, she likes doing it, which means I do not have to do it.

Get notified of new replies

To Window Washing Trick....

Old 08-14-2014, 04:37 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Wife even uses it now to clean her Waterford crystal, and she has a bunch. Even the crystal stemware. Neat thing is, she likes doing it, which means I do not have to do it.
I'm glad to hear they're working out great for you!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
aussiejohn
Drifting

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
I think what you're seeing is the UPS rate, but of course we'll be happy to ship the window cloths via USPS instead, and I'd expect the cost to be right around $15. Shoot me an e-mail (david@southerncarparts.com) if you want to go that route and I'll set it up for you.

Thanks,
David
David,

Thank you, PM sent.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 09-04-2014, 04:16 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by aussiejohn