C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Window Washing Trick....

Old 05-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Larry82
CF Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Ordered 5, received yesterday, used it and WOW - nothing has cleaned the windows, inside or outside, like this cloth. Windex, ammonia, vinegar, newspaper, invisible glass. Nothing. Widows, mirrors are spotless with no streaks or anything. Like window not there.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:30 PM
donyue
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just ordered some from the Canadian distributor/vendor. We will see how good they really are. Hoping the cloths live up to the advertising...
Old 05-16-2014, 07:07 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 124 Likes on 118 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Larry82 View Post
Ordered 5, received yesterday, used it and WOW - nothing has cleaned the windows, inside or outside, like this cloth. Windex, ammonia, vinegar, newspaper, invisible glass. Nothing. Widows, mirrors are spotless with no streaks or anything. Like window not there.

Old 05-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Larry82
CF Senior Member

I even use them to clean my sunglasses and reading glasses of fingerprints. Does not scratch even plastic lens. Even cleans dried up dog nose off inside car windows and patio door windows!
Old 05-27-2014, 02:27 AM
donyue
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got my cloths, so far they perform very well. We will see how long they last. They work great on the C3 windows, windows in the house, stainless steel, counter tops, eyeglasses, etc.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:22 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by donyue View Post
Got my cloths, so far they perform very well. We will see how long they last. They work great on the C3 windows, windows in the house, stainless steel, counter tops, eyeglasses, etc.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:39 AM
aussiejohn
CF Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Highway Robbery!!!!!!

G'day,

I started to order a 20 pack for US$75, but was pole-axed when the UPS freight cost was quoted at US$90-95!!! For a half kilogram parcel????? I occasionally have a steering box air freighted to Australia and pay about 50% more than that for a 12-13 kg parcel. If you want to do business Down Under, you are going to have to lower the cost of your air freight considerably.

Alternatively, can you give me a quote to deliver the parcel to my shipper, Ameroz, in Santa Fe Springs CA? I can have it sea freighted with my next order which is leaving in July. I like what I have read about the Ultimate Cloth, but want to buy it at a fair price, including postage.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 06-30-2014, 04:39 AM
havesometo
CF Senior Member

Received 57 Likes on 56 Posts

I just ordered some thought I'd give them a try.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:49 AM
aussiejohn
CF Senior Member

Default ttt

G'day,

Just received an envelope from a gent in Iva, SC. It weighed 242 grams, about half a pound, and the cost was US$14.90. A one pound parcel should not cost US$90+, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 PM
aussiejohn
CF Senior Member

ttt
Old 07-18-2014, 04:07 AM
aussiejohn
CF Senior Member

Default No reply

Southern Car Parts,

Are you deliberately ignoring me or are you just taking the time to find out a better postage rate?

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 07-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Larry82
CF Senior Member

I have not onnection to this vendor, but I have to tell you, these "towels" are the best thing I have ever run across. Can take one and wipe dog nose off car windows with nothing but the dampened cloth. Told wife about this cloth and we went about trying it out. Windows that have not been cleaned in several years made perfectly clean in one wiping. More sensitive items, like, glass shelves and doors in entertainment center - same results, long time dusty brass lights - cleaned with medium pressure. Glass table tops that light shines upon - no streaks and clear. This stuff is unbelievable. Going to buy kids some and tell neighbors about it.

OK, enough, but I am serious. Never seen anything like this.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:42 PM
havesometo
CF Senior Member

Received 57 Likes on 56 Posts

I have not onnection to this vendor, but I have to tell you, these "towels" are the best thing I have ever run across. Can take one and wipe dog nose off car windows with nothing but the dampened cloth. Told wife about this cloth and we went about trying it out. Windows that have not been cleaned in several years made perfectly clean in one wiping. More sensitive items, like, glass shelves and doors in entertainment center - same results, long time dusty brass lights - cleaned with medium pressure. Glass table tops that light shines upon - no streaks and clear. This stuff is unbelievable. Going to buy kids some and tell neighbors about it.

I just got 6 of them. I do work good.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:35 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by havesometo View Post

I just got 6 of them. I do work good.

We love them here too...
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM
F22
CF Senior Member

Received 170 Likes on 143 Posts

Based on the testimony, I just ordered 12 and I look forward to getting them. I know a couple of friends who might just want them, if they work as advertised. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by aussiejohn View Post
G'day,

Just received an envelope from a gent in Iva, SC. It weighed 242 grams, about half a pound, and the cost was US$14.90. A one pound parcel should not cost US$90+, correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
I think what you're seeing is the UPS rate, but of course we'll be happy to ship the window cloths via USPS instead, and I'd expect the cost to be right around $15. Shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) if you want to go that route and I'll set it up for you.

Thanks,
David
Old 08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Larry82
CF Senior Member

Wife even uses it now to clean her Waterford crystal, and she has a bunch. Even the crystal stemware. Neat thing is, she likes doing it, which means I do not have to do it.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:37 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Wife even uses it now to clean her Waterford crystal, and she has a bunch. Even the crystal stemware. Neat thing is, she likes doing it, which means I do not have to do it.
I'm glad to hear they're working out great for you!
Old 08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
aussiejohn
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
I think what you're seeing is the UPS rate, but of course we'll be happy to ship the window cloths via USPS instead, and I'd expect the cost to be right around $15. Shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) if you want to go that route and I'll set it up for you.

Thanks,
David
David,

Thank you, PM sent.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn
Old 09-04-2014, 04:16 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by aussiejohn View Post
David,

Thank you, PM sent.

Regards from Down Under.

aussiejohn

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Window Washing Trick....

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: