Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 01:54 PM
houstonvett
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Best Painters// House of Kolor Contest

Here is the link to vote for which painter has done the best job with HOK paint. Lots of bikes and some cars from across the pond are included. # 46 the ****** gasser/Ford Angelina/Dodge (don't know which) looks great along with the painting of MM at the bottom. I don't think that painting was commisioned by the clique up there in Hyannis Port, see what you think. Some great examples of some very fine paint work, houstonvett

http://www.houseofkolor.com/PPA/gallery.jsp#5

Last edited by houstonvett; 08-25-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Brandywine
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...and who here on the forum has a HOK paint job?
Old 08-25-2009, 04:22 PM
okgsds
Racer

better yet, what is House of Kolor...
Old 08-25-2009, 06:14 PM
whitehause
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have 3 bikes painted with House of Kolor. And I'm getting ready to paint my 68 BB with it. Great paint, very forgiving, TONS of color options,flake, pearl,ice. Very happy with the results I've gotten.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Brandywine
Racer

House of Kolor is an automotive/motorcycle paint manufacturer. They are known for some of the finest paint materials and results in the industry. Here is a HOK kandy paint job on a 1980. The base coats are Orion Metallic Silver and the Kandy coats are Kandy Brandywine.

BTW... I also have two harleys. One is painted with HOK kandy brandywine with ghosted and shaded tribal bat flames while the other one is painted kandy tangerine. Both paint jobs are stunning.

Last edited by Brandywine; 08-26-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
houstonvett
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Brandywine
House of Kolor is an automotive/motorcycle paint manufacturer. They are known for some of the finest paint materials and results in the industry. Here is a HOK kandy paint job on a 1980. The base coats are Orion Metallic Silver and the Kandy coats are Kandy Brandywine.

BTW... I also have two harleys. One is painted with HOK kandy brandywine with ghosted and shaded tribal bat flames while the other one is painted kandy tangerine. Both paint jobs are stunning.

I have seen the pictures you have posted before Brandywine of that terriffic paint job on your Vette. Gets better every time I look at it. Great combination of colors in your paint. I will be using the Orion Silver Base and a Oriental Blue Kandy on my 74. I have never seen this paint combo on a car before but the paint chips that are in the HOK book sure make it look great. Especially in the sunlight, houstonvett
Old 08-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Brandywine
Racer

Originally Posted by houstonvett
I have seen the pictures you have posted before Brandywine of that terriffic paint job on your Vette. Gets better every time I look at it. Great combination of colors in your paint. I will be using the Orion Silver Base and a Oriental Blue Kandy on my 74. I have never seen this paint combo on a car before but the paint chips that are in the HOK book sure make it look great. Especially in the sunlight, houstonvett
I have a friend who has a 1948 Harley Knucklehead. It's painted with HOK Orion Silver Metallic and the Oriental Blue Kandy. You're gonna love it!

Get notified of new replies

To Best Painters// House of Kolor Contest

Quick Reply: Best Painters// House of Kolor Contest