Sponsored by:

bird cage repair

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 07:15 PM
itsabigblock
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bird cage repair

Does anybody remember the people that sell sections of the bird cage of a 69 corvette,it was on the forum a while ago.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:21 PM
spf72
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 46 Likes on 10 Posts

There are a few - Caledonia Classic Cars is one that manufactures and sells direct and through others. I don't believe they have a web site or at least they didn't have one. Their number is 888 245 5224

There is another company in Ohio and I am drawing a blank on their name which is unfortunate as they have great parts they make themselves.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Alan 71
Team Owner

Received 2,878 Likes on 2,515 Posts

Hi,
Perhaps the company spf is thinking of is CSC Reproduction Corvette Parts in Rocky River Ohio.
I believe they mfg windshield frame sections along with other body sheet metal parts and brackets, and frame brackets and parts.
Regards,
Alan
Old 01-31-2012, 10:32 AM
spf72
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 46 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Alan, you are right. My memory gets stuck some times. This one is particularly bad as I have stayed at the same B&B as the owner and crew for the past 10+ years at Carlisle and we have shared many an adult beverage. I remembered all of their names but couldn't remember the name of their company. You are also correct in that they make mostly stamped parts. Great quality parts but may not be what the OP was looking for. They have a web site with good pics of what they offer.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:23 PM
itsabigblock
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan 71
Hi,
Perhaps the company spf is thinking of is CSC Reproduction Corvette Parts in Rocky River Ohio.
I believe they mfg windshield frame sections along with other body sheet metal parts and brackets, and frame brackets and parts.
Regards,
Alan
thanks guys I appreciate all your input.I try and locate their website thanks again.

Get notified of new replies

To bird cage repair

Quick Reply: bird cage repair