Got my NCRS Data Report

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Ret.Horsecop13
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14
NCM Sinkhole Donor

I know the second owner lived in North Myrtle and the third was in Charlotte. Maybe bought in Charlotte and then to SC then back again. Either way it has been a Southern car so thats good!
Old 06-12-2016, 08:01 AM
fsc66
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 54 Posts

Default Dealer info

West Brook Chevrolet-Olds Inc
2820 Highmarket
Georgetown, SC

Paul

Originally Posted by Ret.Horsecop13
Got my data report today. Big let down! They have the original dealer as code 825 in zone 16, but no other info on the dealer. Anyone know how I can find out the dealer? You would think if they have the code and zone they could tell me the dealer! Maybe I'm missing something? Any ideas?
Old 06-12-2016, 08:55 AM
530planeman
Drifting

Received 145 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by fsc66
West Brook Chevrolet-Olds Inc
2820 Highmarket
Georgetown, SC

Paul
If you go to the main library where your corvette was delivered many times you will find microfiche or newspaper adds of the day and I have actually found adds on some of my corvettes over the years.Also go the closest existing dealer near the old one many times some older employees will recall information
Wes
Old 06-12-2016, 09:50 AM
bkvette3
Safety Car

Received 93 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by 530planeman
If you go to the main library where your corvette was delivered many times you will find microfiche or newspaper adds of the day and I have actually found adds on some of my corvettes over the years.Also go the closest existing dealer near the old one many times some older employees will recall information
Wes
with Wes. In regards to my original selling dealership - I started off with just a name and address provided by the NCRS Data Report. To date - I have telephone ads/listings, old pics of the dealership back in the day, correspondence with old employees that worked at the dealership and also with neighbouring businesses who are still in business today. Found out a lot of history of my original selling dealership. With a little bit of "detective work" - you might be able to find some answers. Google Map the above mentioned address provided by Paul - building is still standing. BK3

Last edited by bkvette3; 06-12-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Got my NCRS Data Report