Sponsored by:

C3 toys for new kid

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM
GTOMike06
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default C3 toys for new kid

Me and the wife are expecting our first kid this november. I'm pretty excited it's a boy and everything looks perfectly healthy so far. I'm putting the cart a little before the horse but I'm exited and I wanna buy all kinds of cool toys. One thing I'd like to find in particular is a car that looks like a chrome bumper c3 he can sit in and I can push him around or he can peddle or push homself around like the Flintstones. Anybody ever seen anything like this or any other cool c3 toys for a kid? I see alot of c7 toys but not many older ones.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:09 PM
doorgunner
Nam Labrat

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,178 Likes on 2,738 Posts

Congrats!

I didn't find any rubber-bumper cars!
The following users liked this post:
Lupigiato (08-12-2017)
Old 08-13-2017, 10:59 PM
terry82
Le Mans Master

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...at&FORM=IDMHDL
Old 08-15-2017, 11:07 AM
raven1708
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GTOMike06
Me and the wife are expecting our first kid this november. I'm pretty excited it's a boy and everything looks perfectly healthy so far. I'm putting the cart a little before the horse but I'm exited and I wanna buy all kinds of cool toys. One thing I'd like to find in particular is a car that looks like a chrome bumper c3 he can sit in and I can push him around or he can peddle or push homself around like the Flintstones. Anybody ever seen anything like this or any other cool c3 toys for a kid? I see alot of c7 toys but not many older ones.
Congratulations!! I am also having my first this coming November as well!! And it is also a Boy! :: Now i have the perfect excuse to buy stuff without getting in trouble by the wife/Boss
Old 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
GTOMike06
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

That's racing car seat is pretty neat. I might have to pick one of them up.

Congrats on yours also. I've been thinking about all the good toys I had as a kid and trying to round em up and some of the new toys that are cool but would be weird for a grown man to buy for himself. I got my eye on that remote control boat with a fishing line and hook that hangs off the back. It just seems like fun.

Get notified of new replies

To C3 toys for new kid

Quick Reply: C3 toys for new kid