Spring Carlisle 2018

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 07:05 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Spring Carlisle 2018

As we sneak up on April I am reminded (marked it in my calendar) that Spring Carlisle is coming up in just 17 days. I will be attending for one day only this year and specifically meeting up with Bair's Corvette because they attend and bring items and allow you to drop off items being rebuilt, etc. I wish more vendors would do that, but at least they do.

Bottom line is you have a shopping advocate that is going to be at the Spring Carlisle Swap meet and I am going to be walking the whole place so if you need something, say something.

Name:  SpringCarlisleAd.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  338.2 KB

I can drop off items; pick up items; help haul items; help you locate items; etc. What I cannot do is read your minds, so if you need something, say something.

If you want to meet up during the swap meet I will be there early in the week to catch the best items available.

Best regards,

David
Old 03-31-2018, 08:12 AM
SPCL FX
Burning Brakes

Received 214 Likes on 194 Posts

I'll put together the short list and get back to you next week !

That is a great offer once again !

Thanks David !

Ray
Old 03-31-2018, 08:53 AM
JohnRogers
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

For those shopping for a car is Spring Carlisle something to really consider? I’m only a few hours away.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:56 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by JohnRogers
For those shopping for a car is Spring Carlisle something to really consider? I’m only a few hours away.
There will be cars there but it really depends upon what you are looking for in a car. Corvette's may or may not show up for this swap meet. You will find everything under the sun at this swap meet, finding a car could happen. I live about two hours away and never miss this one. It is absolutely huge, so bring good walking shoes.

David
Old 03-31-2018, 12:26 PM
Mooser
Race Director

Received 3,138 Likes on 2,069 Posts

I'm more than a few hours away but I've never been but had a day I have to take off work so I'll be venturing down with one of my brothers to have a wander around.

M
Old 04-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Bair's are great people to work with. They've done several of my trailing arms, two rearends & two steering gearboxes. They have a Corvette Cruise-In at their shop in Linesville, PA every spring that I try to get to providing the weather is decent. They not only get a nice little turnout of maybe 60+ Corvettes, they also get some pretty nice muscle cars/street rods that attend too. I think this year it's May 17th, which I'm planning on going to. They are about 2hrs NE of me here in Ohio.

Get notified of new replies

To Spring Carlisle 2018