Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parts forsale

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 09:16 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsonlyairandfuel
How about the passenger side removable storage box? Located above the jack. Ron B.
I don'tknow if that is in there or,not.It's full of leaves.Ask my rotti,the s.o.b.LOVES to drop his ball in there,so i have to come get it.If it is there,i'm not sure of the shape.I'll check tomorrow,or may have one out back in a 74.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:24 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SLVRSHRK
Is the body mount kit complete? I.E. shims, bolts, mounts?
The kit is complete w/all that you mentioned.Hold on....I have a zip catalog in the other room,and will get you the part#...................Let me check tomorrow,and see if it's the rubber,or poly,cause i think that it's the polykit,and it only sales for 89.95,and i offered it for a 100.00.I won't do that to you.I thought that i paid more.I spent a couple g at one time,so.................I thought that it was more,tho'.Let me check.Rubber is 159.95,so if rubber,i want the 100.00.If poly........I want 70.00,plus shipping.Fair enough?I apologize.I'm trying to give you a deal on stuff that i don't need.Not over charge you!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:25 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by rojayva
Are the door panels any good? What color?
Only the drivers door,and the panels are junk!!!!Sorry!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:32 PM
SBChvy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vettesbydesign
The part # on the bag is #VRH7576-rear lamp harness(1975 corvette(all w/out seatbelt interlock system,and1976 corvette-all).I had a 76 awhile back here on the forum forsale,and the cars gone,but these were extra parts,bud,and i'm trying to change all my invetory over to the bumper car,so i don't need these.
Oh that explains it I was looking at the 1969 wire harnesses. I'm not intrested in these anymore-thanks for time, and sorry we couldn't make a deal.

Andy
Old 01-04-2007, 09:35 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by gregc3
what i need are the arms which attach to the rubber wiper, not the arms which connect to the wiper motor. My wiper arms are terribly twisted, perhaps from catching on the glass
thanks. greg
I have the arms that the blades attach to,but only the drivers side blade.Listen to this little tid bit............Back in yesteryear,my ex,and i was on a drunk 4am donut mission,and she was driving.She was doing doughnuts in a factory parking lot,and when leaving out another entrance,there was a small steel cable going across,which we couldn't see,and bame!!!!!!Popped the wiper blade of,snapped the cable,and no other damage.Who'da thunk??!!True story,so now ya know where the missing piece is,bud.30.00,plus shipping.There's no damage.Sorry for the war story.Ask me some time to tell you about the same well endowed ex,a quick flash,and jumped the same car off a bridge!!!Poor vette.I wanted to rebuild here,but the new wifey doesn't seem to have the same appreciation of the sentimental value.Hee Hee!!My new wife could be my ex's baby sister.Maybe a pattern here?????Sorry...Took off again................................... ..........................
Old 01-06-2007, 08:37 AM
SLVRSHRK
Burning Brakes

Received 158 Likes on 106 Posts

The kit is complete w/all that you mentioned.Hold on....I have a zip catalog in the other room,and will get you the part#...................Let me check tomorrow,and see if it's the rubber,or poly,cause i think that it's the polykit,and it only sales for 89.95,and i offered it for a 100.00.I won't do that to you.I thought that i paid more.I spent a couple g at one time,so.................I thought that it was more,tho'.Let me check.Rubber is 159.95,so if rubber,i want the 100.00.If poly........I want 70.00,plus shipping.Fair enough?I apologize.I'm trying to give you a deal on stuff that i don't need.Not over charge you!!!
Tha's why I asked. If it's rubber, I'll take it! Just send me a PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:14 AM
lil75vette
Racer

I will cut the #4 body mount area out wherever you want.20,plus shipping,cause i have to get itchy!!!!!
The body mount kit is a poly from zip that i bought for a 74,then sold.
The 69 proportioning valve is used from a 69 i had,then parted.
The rear wiring harness is from Lectric Limited #VRH7576.There's also,a new fuel tank sender harness from them,and rear window defogger,and a fuse/flasher kit.All new,and goes w/the rear lamp harness.
I have to go unload a frame machine,so i will check on the wiper arms.
Thanks fella's.Be back!!!!!
Sounds like a deal to me!... i will pm you with a picture about where i would ask you to cut the body... Thanks!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:41 PM
TPI BOY
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you have the center gauge beze , don't need the gauges just the bezel if so how much
Old 01-06-2007, 03:26 PM
george2066
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Default trans mount

how about the part that bolts to the x member for an auto, the rubber trans mount bolts to that also
Old 01-06-2007, 04:09 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by TPI BOY
Do you have the center gauge beze , don't need the gauges just the bezel if so how much
no bezel,bud.I'm trying to go through some lofts here,and may come across one.If so,then i'll let you know.Thanks!!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:11 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by george2066
how about the part that bolts to the x member for an auto, the rubber trans mount bolts to that also
Please explain alittle better what it is that you need.The motor/trans is still bolted in the car,and the shifter,so everything is there still.Let me know what you need,and i will get it taken off.Thanks,Kevin
Old 01-07-2007, 12:36 PM
lil75vette
Racer

you've got a pm!
Old 01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by lil75vette
you've got a pm!
Got your pm.Will try to cut tomoorow evening.I have to have paint on my wife's car TONIGHT,or in the dog house!!!Waiting on the fusor to dry,then back at it!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 09:45 AM
SLVRSHRK
Burning Brakes

Received 158 Likes on 106 Posts

Any word on the mounts being poly or rubber? Still interested.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Proportioning valve

Help,, My 75 has a leaky proportioning valve .... would you have the 75 for sale...? thank you ...ernie
Old 01-08-2007, 08:56 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

silvershark,it's a poly kit.Sorry!i just saw a ad on here for one for 100.00,and 12 for shipping.Good price.Kevin
Old 01-08-2007, 09:03 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 1313
Help,, My 75 has a leaky proportioning valve .... would you have the 75 for sale...? thank you ...ernie
ernie,let me check,but i'm pretty sure that it is already gone.I know the brake booster/master is gone,and i think that i noticed that the valve was missing,I don't know if the one from the 69 will work,or not????Let me see................it's 74-77.Let me see,but pretty sure that it's gone.Zip has them new for 75.00.If you don't find one let me know THURSDAY,cause wifey,and i are going out of town for our 1yr anniversary,and i worked it,so it's close to a vett guy that i know! He has a 74 frame up there,and i'll see if he has one.Let me know.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
panchop
Melting Slicks

is the front bumper in any kind of shape?

Quick Reply: Parts forsale