Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fs: Sfbay area 350 efi $6,500

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 08:45 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fs: Sfbay area 350 efi $6,500

I am trying to sell the engine and everything on it locally. since im selling it locally it will need to be put in a 75 or older car since this engine isnt legal for a newer car due to smog issues. trying to sell it as a complete package for $6500 and that includes the engine, edelbrock PRO-FLO EFI kit, March pulley kit and the vintage air A/C kit.

i have over $10,000 in the engine, pulley's,EFI setup and vintage air kit and i am selling the entire setup for $6,500

here are the basics......

· GMPP 350 4 bolt main (NAL-10066034)
· Edelbrock performer RPM heads (edl-608919)
· Edelbrock PRO-FLO EFI (edl-3500) original PRO-FLO not the PRO-FLO2 kit
· tci rattler (tci-870001)
· Taylor 10.4mm wires (tay-79051)
· energy suspension motor mounts (ens-3-1120r)
. Moroso oil pan (MOR-20190)
. march pully kit (mch-20260)

the engine is still in the car so you can come hear it run before taking it away.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:12 PM
linf94112
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so whats going to happen w the car after you sell the motor? Getting another motor?
Old 09-27-2009, 07:27 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Once i sell the engine i am going to part the rest of the car out. it was taking to long to try and sell it and i can get more of my money back by parting it out. im not going to part the rest of the car out till i get the engine gone first though.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:48 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Still for sale........ I got someone that is interested in buying just the engine minus the accessories so i might have the pulleys, A/C and EFI left and once the engine is gone the rest of the car will be getting parted out.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Jclgodale3
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

pm sent
Old 10-11-2009, 03:14 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Had someone over and looking at the engine today so it looks like i will be selling the engine with the EFI only and i will have the pulleys and Vintage Air kit left to sell. For those that PM'd me i will sell the pulley kit for $1400 and Vintage Air kit for $800 or together for $2,000 and i am firm on that price.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:38 AM
narsman
4th Gear

I am interested in the March 20260 setup and possibly the VintageAir. How old are they, how many miles, etc. What's the kit number on the VintageAir? Is it SureFit, Gen II, Gen IV, etc? I've been looking for the two items for my ride. Please get back with me ASAP.
Thanks!!
Old 10-14-2009, 11:03 AM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Sorry for the late delay on my post but ive been working late and not getting home till after 7pm for the past few days. right now the sale is pending on the pulleys and A/C kit to Cal-Legal-Vette and the engine and Fuel injection are pending to someone on another forum right now. hopefully i will have the parts mentioned above removed and gone by this weekend and then i will start parting the rest of the car after that.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Well i haven't heard back from Cal-legal-Vette or the other person from a local forum here and if i don't hear back from them by Monday then this stuff is back up for sale. If your interested in the parts please post on this thread first before sending me a PM so i can keep track of who called dibs on what first. Also if you are interested please don't post if you don't have the money first.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Jclgodale3
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

as said in my pm, interested in the wheels and tires and rear compartment set...maybe more
Old 10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Jclgodale3
as said in my pm, interested in the wheels and tires and rear compartment set...maybe more
I am parting the car out in stages so that if i have to move it i can. i wont part out the suspension and rims and tires till last. once i get to them i will let you know.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:07 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

I heard back from the other guy on another forum and the engine and EFI are still pending but i haven't heard from Cal-legal-Vette so the pulleys and A/C are for sale again.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:57 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Well i had these parts up for sale and had quite a few people flake out on me and even more trying to low ball me. since then i have gotten a lot of stuff removed and i think i found the source of my gas smell so i will be holding off on selling these parts now and i have started working on the car again.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 AM
1982CorvetteDude
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by LIQUIDDRAGON
Well i had these parts up for sale and had quite a few people flake out on me and even more trying to low ball me. since then i have gotten a lot of stuff removed and i think i found the source of my gas smell so i will be holding off on selling these parts now and i have started working on the car again.
I have followed your threads regarding this car for a few years, I hate to tell you that your not going to make a fraction back back of what you have in that car. But it's like you don't already know that.

Your flip-flopping, one minute your ready to sell the car and once it doesn't sell your ready to keep it and start dump more money in it again. Then a few months later it's time to sell it again. Your hurting yourself emotionally and financially.

I think your burnt out, if it were me I would just cut my losses and sell for market value or find someone to trade for something else for it. Keep the drivetrain and maybe you can find someone with a nice vintage car that will swap title for title for your vette as a roller.

That engine will transplant in tons of GM cars and you'll be able to keep most of your investment. I swapped a 88 Trans Am for a 1976 Camaro a few weeks ago and love the car...it's easier to work on than my vette.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:06 PM
narsman
4th Gear

So............are the engine accessories for sale or not?!?!? I am still interested in the March setup, the VintageAir and if you didn't sell it, maybe the EFI as well. I don't see anyone posting in front of me this time.............
Old 11-03-2009, 11:19 PM
highschool67
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think liquid dragon is holding up pretty well considering his plight.
Dam.... he had the whole car for sale for 10k and no one would bite. That's a crime.
I would probably start to put it back together myself.
I wouldn't give up the car or the top dollar parts away to a bunch of low-baller vultures.
Keep the car, tough it out through this recession and thumb your nose at these guys when the economy gets better. You know what you have in this car and these parts....
and you know how hard it will be to buy them again. If it means losing the house or not being able to eat sell the car.
Otherwise

Stay the course.

Good luck Liquid dragon

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 09:06 PM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by narsman
So............are the engine accessories for sale or not?!?!? I am still interested in the March setup, the VintageAir and if you didn't sell it, maybe the EFI as well. I don't see anyone posting in front of me this time.............
Ok well i sent you a PM yesterday morning letting you know that i would sell you the pulleys, Vintage air kit and EFI kit for $3800 and haven't heard back so i am assuming you changed your mind.

Get notified of new replies

To Fs: Sfbay area 350 efi $6,500

Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 PM
dmeesq
Drifting

Received 160 Likes on 46 Posts

Ok well i sent you a PM yesterday morning letting you know that i would sell you the pulleys, Vintage air kit and EFI kit for $3800 and haven't heard back so i am assuming you changed your mind.
Ive sent 3 pms on the pulleys, whats the situation with them?
Old 11-05-2009, 09:45 AM
LIQUIDDRAGON
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by dmeesq
Ive sent 3 pms on the pulleys, whats the situation with them?
Narsman asked if the stuff was still for sale or not after I posted that I wasn’t going to sell anything since the sale of the engine fell through several times. I sent him a PM letting him know that if he wanted to buy the pulleys, A/C and EFI kit then I would sell him all three for $3800 but I haven’t heard anything from him since. Like I said in a previous post I don’t want to sell anything until I get the engine sold. If I sell just the pulleys and don’t sell anything else then I am stuck with my car and no pulleys so if I start selling parts I need to get rid of the big items first so that it is worth my time. Highschool67 hit the nail on the head as well. I’m not selling the car because I have to or because I’m trying to save my house or feed my family, I want to sell the car because I have lost interest for the most part and would rather spend more time with my family. I am not hurting for money and if I don’t sell the car and keep it for the rest of my life then so be it but im not going to just give the parts away to lowballers or people trying to take advantage of a bad situation (the economy) If I sound a little annoyed it’s because I have already missed two of my sons football games to work on the car and take parts off for people only to either blow me off or to tell me they changed their mind.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:27 PM
dmeesq
Drifting

Received 160 Likes on 46 Posts

Narsman asked if the stuff was still for sale or not after I posted that I wasn’t going to sell anything since the sale of the engine fell through several times. I sent him a PM letting him know that if he wanted to buy the pulleys, A/C and EFI kit then I would sell him all three for $3800 but I haven’t heard anything from him since. Like I said in a previous post I don’t want to sell anything until I get the engine sold. If I sell just the pulleys and don’t sell anything else then I am stuck with my car and no pulleys so if I start selling parts I need to get rid of the big items first so that it is worth my time. Highschool67 hit the nail on the head as well. I’m not selling the car because I have to or because I’m trying to save my house or feed my family, I want to sell the car because I have lost interest for the most part and would rather spend more time with my family. I am not hurting for money and if I don’t sell the car and keep it for the rest of my life then so be it but im not going to just give the parts away to lowballers or people trying to take advantage of a bad situation (the economy) If I sound a little annoyed it’s because I have already missed two of my sons football games to work on the car and take parts off for people only to either blow me off or to tell me they changed their mind.
Thats all good and fine, but responding to my PMs would have been nice so I knew your situation. I never lowballed you or even mentioned price, just asked if they were available. Now I know to look elsewhere.

Quick Reply: Fs: Sfbay area 350 efi $6,500