Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: TH350 from 79 L82 13,900 miles on trans

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 12:26 PM
NewbVetteGuy
Melting Slicks

Received 332 Likes on 281 Posts
Default TH350 from 79 L82 13,900 miles on trans

Some of you know I did something a bit nutty and I swapped the TH350 out of my 79 L82, single family Vette for a 4L60e so I can have OD and computer controlled (paddle shifter support).

I now have a TH350 complete with the higher stall TC from a 79 L82 with pretty much everything you'd need to just swap it into your car and start driving again. I've got the dipstick, kickdown cables and heck I've probably got the original vacuum cable still attached to it- lol!

The transmission and the whole car had 13,900 miles on it and although my dad, and I think 3/4ths of the people on here hate the idea of separating a number matching engine and trans in a Vette; I hate the idea of having this thing just sit in the shed when someone could use it.

Seriously just pull the bolts off of the pan, put a new filter in it, fill it back up and get driving again.

This thing would be PERFECT for someone with an L82 or with a vette with a larger than stock cam that could use the higher stall TC to get moving from a stop faster.

$699 picked up in NW Indiana or $699+ actual shipping costs to wherever you are.

No need to post about me killing the "investment value" of my vette by seling the # matching trans from my car; I don't care.

Adam

Quick Reply: FS: TH350 from 79 L82 13,900 miles on trans