Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Misc C-3 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 03:35 PM
toms76
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Misc C-3 Parts

I have the following parts left over from my build. I have listed prices but I will accept reasonable offers for those parts and also for a package price for all

Pair tires+ rims $200, top hats $45 each, A/c part $75, Fan horsing $150, pair of seat belt retainers $85 other stuff. Tom 203-405-1893
Old 07-08-2017, 09:03 PM
William Wade Johnson
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C3 1982 Luggage rack holes

My 1982 has four holes where I assume a luggage rack once was. There are four holes, two on each side of the gas tank opening lid that have three plugs that look like leftovers from a luggage rack, and one plug that seems to be a push-in black rubber filler. They are old and need replacing. The holes are 13/16 " in diameter. I would like to cover all of the holes with a push-in black cover with a smooth top, but I can't find them. I don't even know what to call them and two local auto parts stores were no help. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Wade
Old 07-09-2017, 07:52 AM
LYLE
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Is their a part number on the left top side of the fan shroud.I'm interested in it.

Lyle
Old 07-12-2017, 06:05 AM
LYLE
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LYLE
Is their a part number on the left top side of the fan shroud.I'm interested in it.

Lyle
You have a PM
Old 07-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Tally Ho
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Eglin AFB/ Niceville FL
Received 1,436 Likes on 780 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by William Wade Johnson
My 1982 has four holes where I assume a luggage rack once was. There are four holes, two on each side of the gas tank opening lid that have three plugs that look like leftovers from a luggage rack, and one plug that seems to be a push-in black rubber filler. They are old and need replacing. The holes are 13/16 " in diameter. I would like to cover all of the holes with a push-in black cover with a smooth top, but I can't find them. I don't even know what to call them and two local auto parts stores were no help. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Wade
Wade - I think you might be referring to the t-top rack (aka roof panel carrier option code V54) that was an option on 80-82 models. I'll see if I can locate a PN for you.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:03 PM
cb.bums
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by William Wade Johnson

Thanks, Wade
hardware store sells chrome end caps for tubes that would work.

Get notified of new replies

To Misc C-3 Parts

Quick Reply: FS: Misc C-3 Parts