Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Works and My Experiance

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 10:06 PM
1974ta
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Corvette Works and My Experiance

I was reading the post regarding Corvette Works last night and frankly thought you have to be talking about someone else!

I have spoken with him on numerous occaisions and he has always been extemely helpful. The parts I have bought and continue to buy from him for my 70 Roadster are always described accuratelyand his prices are more than fair. I have never know him to be other than completely honest.

If you don't believe me give him a try. I have tried other vendors and while some are good, none seem to take the time to really go over the parts and price them fairly like he does. Actually I have found another but he does not have nearly the inventory of Corvette Works. If he doesn't have it he will tell you what you should pay if you find the parts you are looking for! Now I will be giving him almost all of my business.

I believe him when he says everything he has done has been above board because every transaction I have done with him has been totally above board.

I knew I had I had to post this because I felt like he was being unjustly accused.

Bill

Old 02-26-2004, 11:08 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Default Re: Corvette Works and My Experiance (1974ta)

:thumbs: YEP, Scott is the man! :cheers:
Old 02-27-2004, 08:09 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nothing but praise for Scott and Corvetteworks from me!!!
Eddie
Old 02-27-2004, 08:39 AM
lvrpool32
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

My experience was sooooooooo good, I'm thinking about getting a "Scott" tattoo on my arm :D :D :D :D :D :D :jester
Old 02-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Detroit Vette
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Corvette Works and My Experiance (lvrpool32)

That's it! Free parts for everybody for 1 year :jester Seriously, i really appreciate the praise. I am having a tough time getting this business going. Hearing positive feedback from you guys gives me the energy to keep it going. I am trying to get a warehouse in downtown detroit for my new shop. It is my understanding that this building was Henry Fords building where he installed the first assembly line for the model-T. I was touring the building yesterday. I could see all the tracks and tooling from the original lines still hanging from the cieling. It gives you an undescribably good feeling to stand there and see something like that. Henry would probably turn in his grave if he found out his building was going to be infected with chevy products!! :lol:
Anyway, the building has a huge parking lot. I am thinking about organizing a forum get together in the early summer. For those of you familair with Detroit. This building is located on the east side of I-75 500 ft north of the I-94 interchange. Less than a quarter mile from the new ball parks. It is going to be a big change of scenery from snobby rich Rochestor hills where i am now :jester I think it will be neat to move the shop to the motor city where it belongs. And yes, it is in a very safe area. I'm not moving to the HOOD :lolg:
Old 02-27-2004, 12:50 PM
stinky
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Corvette Works and My Experiance (corvetteworks)

That's it! Free parts for everybody for 1 year.
OOOhhhhh....works for me, I'll email ya my list of goodies asap :D
Old 02-27-2004, 10:21 PM
brs6482
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Scotts defense: I purchased a rear section for a 69. He met me half way between North Carolina and Michigan. KNow any other company doing that?

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Works and My Experiance

Quick Reply: Corvette Works and My Experiance