C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally got a few pics of the Torch Red 72 Vert.....First Try at painting

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2002, 01:51 AM
ZORA_RULES
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Finally got a few pics of the Torch Red 72 Vert.....First Try at painting (American Boy)

Amen American Boy. I now look at new cars even new C5s and see the orange peel. Even factory jobs aren't perfect. But I have seen some that are, and mine is certainly not one of um! But it looks pretty nice.....it'll do me for a few years. The best endorsement I have yet. I spun the car around the neighborhood for the first time. Had just installed the side pipes. Anyway, a 5-7 yr old boy is on his bike, sees my Car, stops, Mouth Drops open, and just starts pointing :D. That gave me the best feeling I've had yet, because I remeber very well how much I loved vettes (and still do) growing up. I hope to see him again, I'm going to stop by and ask his parents if I can just spin him around thee block real quick, and go ahead and recruit him to our great hobby :D. I have never fogotten my ride as a youngster.
Old 03-23-2002, 01:53 AM
ZORA_RULES
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Finally got a few pics of the Torch Red 72 Vert.....First Try at painting (ZORA_RULES)

Btw American Boy, I saw your pics......:cool:!

Quick Reply: Finally got a few pics of the Torch Red 72 Vert.....First Try at painting