C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

73 L48 Engine Restoration Complete

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Alan 71
Team Owner

Received 2,878 Likes on 2,515 Posts

Hi Jim,
Generally at the Chapter level the whole experience is pretty low key.
It's really the best way to begin having a car judged for the first time and also for an owner's first judging experience.
Have you noticed that at events you were a part of? I hope so.
Regards,
Alan

When I had my car Flight Judged the biggest FEAR I had was that it wouldn't start and I wouldn't be able to get it out of the trailer!!!!

Old 06-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Tooch1
Burning Brakes

Received 464 Likes on 311 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan 71
Hi Jim,
Generally at the Chapter level the whole experience is pretty low key.
It's really the best way to begin having a car judged for the first time and also for an owner's first judging experience.
Have you noticed that at events you were a part of? I hope so.
Regards,
Alan

When I had my car Flight Judged the biggest FEAR I had was that it wouldn't start and I wouldn't be able to get it out of the trailer!!!!

Yes, very much so Alan. I've only been to one Pittsburgh Tri State Chapter meet last May, and two mini meets this year since becoming an NCRS nember two years ago when I bought the 73. Our chapter chairman and judging chairman along with other members go out of their way to make it a fun " low stress" experience for all in attendance. Like you, my biggest fear is that quadrajet not cooperating. I'll be driving mine about 30 miles to the facility, I'll be needing some extra time to remove cicada parts from it when I get there.
Jim

Quick Reply: 73 L48 Engine Restoration Complete