Notices
C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette

Borgeson Conversion MC Brake Line Routing

Old 03-14-2019, 11:39 AM
ScottEwine
CF Senior Member

Default Borgeson Conversion MC Brake Line Routing

Good Morning All,

I have been perusing the forum for information on the Borgeson conversion I am doing as part of my 1973 LS3/TH6060 conversion. The body is off and I have all of the brake lines installed along with the proportioning valve, which fits with about 3/16" to spare to the Borgeson unit. I was originally under the impression I would have to relocate the proportioning valve, but it seems that is not the case, great! The car has power brakes.

The thread below has a lot of information and seems to indicate that the stock lines from the master cylinder can be used with just a bit of tweaking on a 1973, can anybody confirm this?

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...install-4.html

The project car came with all new brake lines/fuel lines/ etc. but did not include these two lines, so I would like to confirm before I buy them.

Thanks,

Scott

Old 03-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Dynra Rockets
CF Senior Member

on my 69 I just pushed them out of the way about 1/4". They held their position afterwards
The Following User Says Thank You to Dynra Rockets For This Useful Post:
ScottEwine (03-14-2019)
Old 03-14-2019, 03:14 PM
Gordonm
CF Senior Member

It fits on my 72 which looks very similar to your 73. It might take a little pushing around as I recall but the lines do stay put.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gordonm For This Useful Post:
ScottEwine (03-14-2019)

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: