C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VBP Winter Sale Teaser..........

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 06:18 PM
BigBadRed
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you quote me shipped to 89123? Please add the fee for Red powdercoating. For a 1968 BB vert
Also, it seems that all the newer vettes are converting to coil springs in the front. Is it odd that this kit converts coil to transverse? Or am I confusing what "coil overs" are.
thanks,

--marc

Last edited by BigBadRed; 01-12-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:48 AM
VBP
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '07,'13

Originally Posted by BigBadOrange
Can you quote me shipped to 89123? Please add the fee for Red powdercoating. For a 1968 BB vert
Also, it seems that all the newer vettes are converting to coil springs in the front. Is it odd that this kit converts coil to transverse? Or am I confusing what "coil overs" are.
thanks,

--marc
Marc,

It is news to us that they are converting to coil springs or coil overs on C-4's or C-5's or are you talking about later model C-3's ?. Mostly this type of conversion is used on track type racing. And if so it is a limited few that are doing it. I will be happy to get you a quote for a 42000 powder coated red. I just dropped you a PM.

Tony
VBP

Quick Reply: VBP Winter Sale Teaser..........