Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Any C3 SCCA or reproductions out there?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 09:57 PM
pewter-FRC
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

i owned this car yrs ago. bought it as a roller out of a barn in ohio and installed motor/trans, wheels/tires etc. i sold it at vette carlisle yrs ago to another guy in
pa, then it ended up here

http://www.vintagevettesllc.com/list...hite-corvette/
Old 12-22-2017, 09:08 PM
switchplanner
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by pewter-FRC
i owned this car yrs ago. bought it as a roller out of a barn in ohio and installed motor/trans, wheels/tires etc. i sold it at vette carlisle yrs ago to another guy in
pa, then it ended up here

http://www.vintagevettesllc.com/list...hite-corvette/
Nice! Looking for a street car or that would be a possibility.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:49 PM
forzav12
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

I'll be offering up this 1969 Corvette for sale in the near future. Its a coupe, L88 flares, real L88 hood, 69 L-88 engine, 4 speed, side pipes, very nice interior, American Racing wheels, FIA headlight kit, original LeMans flip cap, new weatherstripping, no rust. I should have it completed in the next week or so. Set up as a loose tribute to the James Garner L-88 racecars. It is a street legal Corvette with a lot of cool period race parts.

Last edited by forzav12; 12-24-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-24-2017, 06:41 PM
switchplanner
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by forzav12

I'll be offering up this 1969 Corvette for sale in the near future. Its a coupe, L88 flares, real L88 hood, 69 L-88 engine, 4 speed, side pipes, very nice interior, American Racing wheels, FIA headlight kit, original LeMans flip cap, new weatherstripping, no rust. I should have it completed in the next week or so. Set up as a loose tribute to the James Garner L-88 racecars. It is a street legal Corvette with a lot of cool period race parts.
That's a good possibilty. Do you plan to paint it before you sell. Ill be watching for the price.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:54 PM
forzav12
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by switchplanner
That's a good possibilty. Do you plan to paint it before you sell. Ill be watching for the price.
I have no plans to paint it(except for the red piece). The paint is actually pretty good and the body is perfect.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:21 AM
grandsport guy
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default vintage corvette racer

Originally Posted by forzav12
I have no plans to paint it(except for the red piece). The paint is actually pretty good and the body is perfect.
I have a 69 corvette roadster that we have raced for the last four years.The car is one of the nicest and best thought out cars that you have ever seen.We have ran in SVRA, VRG, and was the HRG group 5 champion in 17.Car is complete and comes with lots of spares.If you would like more info pics and videos please contact me Thanks Kim Walker 570 419 6318

Quick Reply: WTB: Any C3 SCCA or reproductions out there?