Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1968 Rally Red Corvette Convertible in NY - $37,000 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default 1968 Rally Red Corvette Convertible in NY - $37,000 OBO

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1968 Convertible Corvette for sale
327/300 hp
M-21
64XXX Miles
Rally Red with Black Interior

Description:

This is a one of a kind Corvette, that has been loved its entire life and impeccably cared for. It is numbers matching (everything down to the carb) original color car that I have owned for almost 15 years, and I swore I would never sell it and I hate to sell it, unfortunately, due to an accident I had 6 years ago I cant get in and out of the car and haven't driven it since 2012, its a heartbreaker for me. I also have many spare parts for Corvettes as I am getting rid of all my car parts carburetors, interior parts for 68 and an 82 email with parts requests.

This car is incredibly original, in fact, the front rotors are riveted to the hubs still from the factory! I drilled the rear rotors off in '07 to fix the e-brake cable have pictures to prove it! We did a frame on restoration in '07 stripped and repainted the car and restored the balance of the car, the frame has been stripped, sanded and painted With POR chassis paint. Rear and front springs replaced to restore correct ride height. The carburetor was rebuilt by Jet Performance fuel systems and is original to the car. The interior carpet and seat covers were replaced as well as foam in seats. No cracks in dash or door panels the car is beautiful.

All glass is original and fiber optics worked (Haven't checked it since '12) The car has been garage kept throughout its life and I am the 4th owner, original owner had it for 7 years, second owner who was employer of original owner had it for 27 years, third owner had it for 11 months, and I have had it for the balance of its life.

This car is the most well cared for Vette you will ever find, I collected corvettes for over 30 years and this car was an exception and exceptional. Nothing has been molested on this car or really gone through it is a true survivor that needs nothing except new tires because the ones on it are out of date code, and the bumpers need to be re-chromed. I have the original set and a set on it that I had bought on Ebay and the quality was and is terrible. The car has never been in an accident, we can show you thousands of pictures from when it was stripped and repainted over two years, showing there is no damage anywhere, the car was done right.

We did install stainless steel sleeved calipers on it however we do still have the original calipers. It is an early production Corvette serial number in the 600's so a September build date. There is also a Petronix conversion on the distributor eliminating the points but maintaining the originality of the engine compartment. The air pump had been removed and the tubes on the manifolds plugged, otherwise the car is all original except for the radiator it was changed out to a replacement. All flip up lights work perfect all lenses are original to car with correct date code, the Odometer stopped working and we have a replacement and kept track of the mileage after it stopped working (we mapquested our drives and kept track of the mileage)

This car needs a new owner, more of a lover, her name is Athena, she is very sexy and loves to get her skirt blown up!

Price: $37,000 OBO

Click here for photos (20) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Quick Reply: FS: 1968 Rally Red Corvette Convertible in NY - $37,000 OBO