Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1977 Corvette TEXAS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 07:02 PM
vegasjunkie2004
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 1977 Corvette TEXAS

Full Disclaimer- I'm posting this for my brother in law. (MODS-if this is not allowed please delete or pm me to discuss options)

1977 Corvette with 700r4 Transmission, mild cam, new tires, new rally wheels, and a shift kit. This car is in pretty good shape. He's had it for about 5 years and it pretty much stays in the garage. It's not his daily, but it does get some driving during the weekend.

$9,500

PM or call/text 956-784-0168

Old 07-12-2019, 07:24 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

more info would help you
smog or ?
Mods?
What works, what doesnt?
Suggested improvements?
These cars are so old (to me) mileage means 0 condition does
Of course the frame and birdcage pics.
Quick glance looks decent

Last edited by cv67; 07-12-2019 at 07:25 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Steven_Belgium (08-03-2019)
Old 07-13-2019, 01:08 AM
Hasom Bratley
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Answer

The 350 runs great, always Maintence. I did add on the 700 r4 transmission because gas does great on the highway. Was part of a corvette club and we traveled with this baby with no issues. Installed a mild cam, didn’t want it to be too aggressive and sounds great. Tires and rims are new, I purchased the car with outlaws wheels by the first owner which was an older gentleman. He took care of it as I do sitting in the garage and run it on weekends. Windows, blinker, lights, and windshield wipers work great. *Does need brake cylinder. If anymore question, please don’t hesitate to ask or send me a text. Thank you sir.

Last edited by Hasom Bratley; 07-13-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:42 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

You need to address specific requirements and issues when selling for someone else:

Site users sometimes list Corvettes for a friend or relative who is unable to market and sell the car for themselves for some legitimate reason.

We tried a revision to the rules to allow those listings to take place without the need to get prior approval from an administrator so long as the threads disclosed the circumstances of the nominee sale and stated the role they would play in resolving any post-sale disputes.

It hasn’t worked as it has created a proliferation of people offering Corvettes for sale for a friend or relative who declare they will take no responsibility in resolving post-sale disputes. That’s potentially harmful to site users, so we are reverting to some of the previous language.

Going forward, those listing cars or parts they do not personally own must make this clear in their sales thread, posting:
  • The circumstances regarding why the owner is not listing the car
  • The role the thread starter will play in the sale
  • And agreeing to participate in trying to resolve any post-sale issues.
Threads failing to address those points will be removed by moderators.

Potential buyers should be aware of who the actual owner of the car or parts is and who would be responsible for potential disputes before proceeding with a purchase.
LINK:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...eir-parts.html

Get notified of new replies

To 1977 Corvette TEXAS

Quick Reply: FS: 1977 Corvette TEXAS