Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Update on overheating problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 07:18 PM
serge
Racer

Location: Olympia Washington 91 Z07 Coupe, 6spd, Borla Exhaust, Perf. Ignition, K&N Filter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on overheating problem

I know some of you guys were wondering if the advice you gave me helped with my problem, thread: (Now its overheats to a new level)

So today i dropped the car off at the chevy dealer, they are going to replace teh head gaskets, plane the heads, clean out the radiator, replace thermostat, replace all gaskets they encounter, bleed the air out, change the oil, and replace oil filter, new spark plugs, and a bunch of other little stuff...

I should have it back early next week.

Thanks for all the advice, it helped me make an educated decision, and be better off in the long run.

I will post as soon as the car gets back to me.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD SO WE WONT PLUG UP THE FORUM FOR MEMBERS WHO NEED HELP
Old 01-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Lichen
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry, but WTF?
Old 01-03-2007, 09:07 PM
serge
Racer

Location: Olympia Washington 91 Z07 Coupe, 6spd, Borla Exhaust, Perf. Ignition, K&N Filter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alot of members helped narrow the problem down to it being a bad head gasket, so i just wanted to update those who cared that it was in the shop getting fixed and that it was actually a head gasket like many suggested, pretty self explaning

Get notified of new replies

To Update on overheating problem

Quick Reply: Update on overheating problem