Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

traction control question

Old 08-16-2017, 06:11 PM
ancrum

Originally Posted by JimLentz View Post
Do you have the ASR components under the hood? They say ASR on them, are black plastic on the drivers side of the engine. Was the car originally an export to the UK? Perhaps ASR was not available there.
Hi Jim, got the photos and attached them here. As you can see no button and the under hood shot is not to clear but the brake fluid reservoir and servo are visible. ECU is out and the cruise bellows are off. No sign of a box. The car was originally registered in Wisconsin and brought to UK as a private import. Please let me know your thoughts, regards.
P.S. Can't add photos for some reason, if you wish let me know your email and I'll send them across to you . Mine is [email protected], thanks once again.

Last edited by ancrum; 08-16-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Added information.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: traction control question

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: