Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 04:46 PM
kimmer
Le Mans Master

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
C4 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by John A. Marker
Kimmer,

Offer still stands to make you inserts that fit into the pipe that neck down to about an inch to increase the back pressure.

Your a friend.....so no charge.

John
Thanks John but i did pass smog and really appreciate the offer. The new egr i put in was defective so had to change it out. To the critical replys Im thinking about the future smog checks, i always seem to have a problem with one of my cars. Also to some of the "I will report you" people, I new I would pull some of u out of the weeds, btw When I had an open carfax I did them for free to forum members, so report me. LOL I do have a question though, why isnt my Mercedes tested for Nox?

Last edited by kimmer; 11-19-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:29 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by kimmer
Thanks John but i did pass smog and really appreciate the offer. The new egr i put in was defective so had to change it out. To the critical replys Im thinking about the future smog checks, i always seem to have a problem with one of my cars. Also to some of the "I will report you" people, I new I would pull some of u out of the weeds, btw When I had an open carfax I did them for free to forum members, so report me. LOL I do have a question though, why isnt my Mercedes tested for Nox?
My apologies for coming off a -little- harsh but the smog bullshit is just that,bullshit. Why are cars 25 years or older still required to have a smog test? And I would never report an individual but wouldn’t hesitate to turn in a station. I would kill pretty much the o have a set of header on my Z but there’s never been a set legal in the State so no dice,you ever heard a ZR-1 with a headers,music.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:14 PM
kimmer
Le Mans Master

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
C4 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF
My apologies for coming off a -little- harsh but the smog bullshit is just that,bullshit. Why are cars 25 years or older still required to have a smog test? And I would never report an individual but wouldn’t hesitate to turn in a station. I would kill pretty much the o have a set of header on my Z but there’s never been a set legal in the State so no dice,you ever heard a ZR-1 with a headers,music.
I agree with you on reporting a station, thats just not cool and to answer the other members reply its not a awd.

Quick Reply: need ca smog free co. address