Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Corvette interior

Old 06-23-2019, 01:36 PM
alexander wulf
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette interior

Hey, I have an 85 c4 coupe and I am trying to fix it up. I don't want to make it original so I'm not focused on getting original parts for it. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get reproduction or cheap interior parts just to make it look good. I'm also trying to find weather stripping that isn't ridiculously overpriced. I appreciate any and all advice anyone can get me. Thank you
Old 06-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 476 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

The best place to find the cheap parts you are looking for is the junk yard. Most of the major corvette aftermarket parts houses sell seat covers and interior carpet sets at various price points. With weather striping it's not price that you are shopping for ....... it's correct fit.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:25 AM
alexander wulf
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Peabody
The best place to find the cheap parts you are looking for is the junk yard. Most of the major corvette aftermarket parts houses sell seat covers and interior carpet sets at various price points. With weather striping it's not price that you are shopping for ....... it's correct fit.
I am new to Corvettes and I was concerned about finding a weather stripping set that would fit. All of the weather stripping on the car I bought had dry rotted out.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 476 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Ah my error, my impression was that your concern was that the weather striping not be way over priced. I can't help you there because I don't know what you consider to be over priced.

Perhaps this thread will be of some help. Wilcox does advertise here on the forum and you don;t have to wait too long for a sale as they seem to have one every weekend.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...elerubber.html
Old 06-24-2019, 01:01 PM
65Z01
Team Owner

Received 300 Likes on 274 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

You can repair leather seats on the cheap. If carpet is not too worn you can buy a can of dye.

Watch TheCorvetteBen on u-tube to see what he can do to Vette interiors. Though most of his Vette work is on C3s, a few are C4s.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette interior

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette interior