Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Your Choice 2 of 3 Posters $19.95 FREE SHIPPING Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 11:02 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Your Choice 2 of 3 Posters $19.95 FREE SHIPPING Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

YOUR CHOICE OF 2 OF 3 POSTERS PICTURED BELOW FOR $19.95 - FREE SHIPPING
***BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY/EARLY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***

Yesterday while I was on my third helping of turkey and dressing I thought long and hard about a special deal for Corvette Forum members for Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Early Christmas. What I came up with works on volume so I hope everyone here likes the deal.

From now until ??? (For sure until December 3rd) I am offering this special. Corvette Forum members can purchase any two of the three posters pictured below for $19.95. This includes first class shipping in a sturdy 3" tube and a delivery confirmation/tracking number which I email to you. There are no other charges. For $19.95 you get your choice of two of the three posters below shipped to your door. Just PayPal me $19.95 (greg@corvettecamaro.com) and make sure your mailing address is correct and notate by year which two you are selecting (1956, 1964, 1977). If you don't have a PayPal account simply go to PayPal.com and go to the send money tab. You can securely make a PayPal payment with a credit or debit card.

Because I am building my inventory there are no substitutions on this deal, however you can add any other poster(s) for no additional shipping cost. Click the link below to the original post to see the other posters I offer...
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c1-a...ng-vendor.html

Red 1977 Corvette w/blower

I know this is more for the C3 crowd but I think most of us Corvette enthusiasts can appreciate this representation of raw power. This is a large poster (24" x 36") and it has vibrant colors.

Blue 1964 - open hood

This classic 17" x 24" pin-up poster is stunning to look at. I don't know if the daisy duke shorts means she is more qualified to take a serious look under the hood or less qualified...A metallic blue border matches the car exactly and makes it attractive as a stand-alone poster. Of course it would look even better framed.

Red 1956 - yellow dress - Texas Beef Council

This very large 24" x 36" pin-up poster is about as vintage-looking as it gets. This artwork captures the spirit of the great pin-ups from the 1930s thru the 1950s. What better car to feature than a classic 1956 Corvette? I don't know if this stunning brunette really knows how to change a tire or not, but does it really matter? The sign says "Watch your curves * Eat more beef * Texas Beef Council". A thin black border surrounding the poster really makes it pop.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:06 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

So far the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale has far exceeded my expectations. I will run this sale until Thursday December 4th 1:00pm CST - PayPal payments I receive before 1:00pm CST will get the deal. FREE SHIPPING for the US and Canada - other countries add $5.00 for extra shipping costs incurred.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:16 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Early morning Cyber Monday bump.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:54 PM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Any more Cyber Monday orders?
Old 12-02-2008, 11:41 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

Thanks for the orders this morning. These will be shipped this afternoon after lunch and I'll email you a delivery confirmation/tracking number.

Greg
Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 AM
0Navy Blue
Former Vendor

This sale ends at 1:00pm CST today!

Get notified of new replies

To Your Choice 2 of 3 Posters $19.95 FREE SHIPPING Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

Quick Reply: Your Choice 2 of 3 Posters $19.95 FREE SHIPPING Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale