Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

F/S: C5 Corvette Magnesium Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 09:40 AM
EllisJuan350
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: Corvette Magnesium Wheels(SOLD)

I am posting up a set of Oem Corvette Magnesium Wheels off of my vette that i took off after 30k miles. They are in good condition with minor scratches or chips, NO CRACKING. I would give these rims an 8.5 out of 10. The biggest flaw you can kind of see in the second picture is a 1/2" long small gash on the lip of the wheels, deffinitly nothing major. These wheels will really give your vette, or other GM vehicle, a great new look. And the best part is they only weigh 17lb for the fronts and 18.5 for the rears. Not bad for 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 so they would also be great track wheels for someone, if they wanted to go that route. These wheels were a 2000 dollar option when they were bought new so this is a steal! These wheels will also fit other GM models such as camaro's, firebird/trans am, older/ newer model vettes, and much more. The wheels have tires on them, but i would not recommend you actually using them. I will take the tires off for you if you would like(by a tire shop of course). I HIGHLY prefer local pick-up but if needed will ship after a week or so of this being up and no local hits, at buyers cost.

The Price is 450obo plus shipping

Id prefer you call me on my cell phone or PM me than, rather then email me, but I will check my email every few days.

352-504-7370
Edupont@mail.com

Evan Dupont

P.S. The first 2 pictures were takin with the flash on and the second 2 with the flash off. That way you can see the diffence of direct and nondirect sunlight.

Last edited by EllisJuan350; 02-18-2009 at 07:53 AM.

Quick Reply: F/S: C5 Corvette Magnesium Wheels