C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 11:00 PM
Romeo Barrera
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!!

If anyone else wants help rebuilding their 4 speed, give me or Bryant (A) a call. We've got seven rebuilds under our belt...........who cares if it was the same transmission Seriously, this is probably the hardest thing I've ever done mechanically. Oh, boy, now I get to rebuild both sections of mine.
Old 08-03-2001, 01:46 AM
A
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!! (Romeo Barrera)

He's just sayin' that, it was a piece-o-cake :yesnod: ;) :lol: [note: this is sarcasm :yesnod:]

HA! Romeo and I are like a pro pit crew with that 4-speed part now :D Seriously though, I think if we had to do it again, we could have it out of the car, rebuilt, and back in the car in 1.5-2 days. Alot of that time was spent scheeming and fabricating tools...and swearing and starting over :D :jester

:smash:
:conehead :chevy :boxing

[edit]: look for a writup of our adventures in tranny-land (aka hungry mosquitoe hell :D) soon. You'll laugh and you'll cry (but probably not in that order) It'll be full of surprises and it even has a happy ending :yesnod:

[Modified by A, 11:55 PM 8/2/2001]
Old 08-03-2001, 12:14 PM
87-ZZ4
Advanced

Default Re: Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!! (A)

lol

I am glad that problem is removed from my future !! :D

Rich

Get notified of new replies

To Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!!

Quick Reply: Just rebuilt manual portion of 4+3.........what a b|tch!!!!