C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

specs

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 01:58 AM
MexCareBear
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default specs

well im thinking about buying one of these cams...but i dont know the specs on them but im guessing that theyd fit my 96 lt1...what i would like to know is would it be on the roughly idle side, an also can i leave the rocker arms stock but id most likely have to change the springs...the only info i have are these cams but with no specs...i hope this is enough information...if not then maybe you could send me a link on where i can find a cam for the stock computer but also still have the rough or slightly rough idle side..even if i have to change springs...help?

GM LT1 & LT4 Xtreme Fuel Injection 252XFI HR13 Cam-PART #07-464-8
(Xtreme Fuel Injection HYDRAULIC ROLLER: Excellent torque for throttle body 305 or 350. Good economy with added power.)

GM LT1 & LT4 350 Xtreme Energy 266HR-14 Cam-PART #07-304-8
(HYDRAULIC ROLLER-Best for original LT1 with stock Computers.)

Last edited by MexCareBear; 06-07-2007 at 02:01 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:10 PM
MexCareBear
Instructor

so what everybody reads but doesnt reply at all..even to tell me a simple no...yea some much for everyone helping
Old 06-08-2007, 03:26 PM
mrc24x
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry, I don't have an answer for those cams but if you want a lumpy sounding cam, good performance (maybe not the best) for a good price???? LT4 HotCam sounds like this:
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...t=newbuild.flv
Old 06-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Powerdrive
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by MexCareBear
well im thinking about buying one of these cams...but i dont know the specs on them but im guessing that theyd fit my 96 lt1...what i would like to know is would it be on the roughly idle side, an also can i leave the rocker arms stock but id most likely have to change the springs...the only info i have are these cams but with no specs...i hope this is enough information...if not then maybe you could send me a link on where i can find a cam for the stock computer but also still have the rough or slightly rough idle side..even if i have to change springs...help?

GM LT1 & LT4 Xtreme Fuel Injection 252XFI HR13 Cam-PART #07-464-8
(Xtreme Fuel Injection HYDRAULIC ROLLER: Excellent torque for throttle body 305 or 350. Good economy with added power.)

GM LT1 & LT4 350 Xtreme Energy 266HR-14 Cam-PART #07-304-8
(HYDRAULIC ROLLER-Best for original LT1 with stock Computers.)

Look man if you want a "lumpy" cam then youre gonna have to get a tune....... The Hot cam is one you can stuff in and not tune..(IMO its not real lumpy).. i'm pretty sure the engine will run.... but then youre not really taking advantage of the power the new cam is capable of.... so why bother?....

How do you come up with those two cams without specs?......
It doesnt really matter.... Youre second response makes me not really care....

Anyway Google is your friend.... type in anything you want and it finds it....PDQ

specs linkhttp://www.compcams.com/technical/Ca...07/168-169.pdf

Get notified of new replies

To specs

Quick Reply: specs