C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Should have posted here,,,sorry.

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 04:23 PM
KJ5ZV1
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should have posted here,,,sorry.

KJ5ZV1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi group,,, Here is the issue, I can start the 92 and runs fine, does not activate lights. The next time I start, 30 min or so, it starts with high idle, no A/c, no speedometer, security light flash, ASR/ Service engine light. Found a thread here that suggested ECM, and I agree as I would tap the top and it would sometimes kill the engine. I replace with a new rebuilt. Prior to that it would start with the lights already activated. Pulled the codes and they indicate:
1.1 H-41
9.1 H-72
Have the list of all the other codes if needed,,,but those were the two that listed a code. Any suggestions as to where to look would be appreciated. Bill

KJ5ZV1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KJ5ZV1
Send email to KJ5ZV1
Find More Posts by KJ5ZV1
Add KJ5ZV1 to Your Buddy List

07-11-2007, 11:43 AM #2
kalister1
CF Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The H means a HISTORY code, used to there but is OK now. Pull the battery cable off for a couple minutes and they will go away. I take it that replacing you ECM fixed all the problems?

kalister1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to kalister1
Send email to kalister1
Find More Posts by kalister1
Add kalister1 to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 01:09 PM #3
KJ5ZV1

Sorry I was not clear in my post. Replacing the ECM did stop the ars/se light on first start up of the day. It returns the very next time I start the car after the first use, sort of like when the car has warmed. I also said the other codes,,,, well they did not throw a code, I can read the info or have ---- So I realy only have the two codes mentioned previously. Still could use help as to where to start. thanks for the reply. bill

KJ5ZV1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KJ5ZV1
Send email to KJ5ZV1
Find More Posts by KJ5ZV1
Add KJ5ZV1 to Your Buddy List

Quick Reply: Should have posted here,,,sorry.