C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

The Do It Yourself Corvette Free Repair Information Project has moved!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2001, 03:01 AM
batee
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default The Do It Yourself Corvette Free Repair Information Project has moved!!!

Hi!

I maintain a site on C4 electronics repair including such things as the Digital Instrument Cluster, AC controls, Cruise control, Keyless Entry installation and more.

It turns out that after listing the page here and in Yahoo, this information in surprisingly popular. It receives so much traffic that I felt it was necessary to move this from my employers servers to a private web hosting service.

The information can now be found here:

http://www.batee.com/corvette

Please update your links! The old links will be active for the next month or so, and will be discontinued after the new year.

Despite the cost of the bandwidth (~$200-$250/month right now), I have decided to keep the information free of banner pages and advertising, and have instead decided to add a PayPal link at the end of each of the tech articles to help cover some of the costs of the web hosting.

If one of my projects helps you to repair a problem, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider contributing to the project to help keep the information flowing freely to all who need it.

Thank you,

Quick Reply: The Do It Yourself Corvette Free Repair Information Project has moved!!!