C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

(Paging): Icvette

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2001, 01:19 PM
MrJay
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default (Paging): Icvette

I was wondering if you went to Rockingham this weekend? if so how did you do, how is the car now after the gear change?
Did you see the Outlaw Pure Street run? we wanted to go but to far to go since we are not in the points now.

Jay

PS how is the work going on your fathers car going.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:18 PM
ghall
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: (Paging): Icvette (MrJay)

I am sure Chris(lcvette) will chime in soon---but he(as well as the rest of the Wilmington crew) was unable to make it to rockingham because of the potential for rain---we did however make it to j'ville for a little test and tune session--it was a blast because we basically had the track to ourselves(with the exception of a group of mustangs--that we wooped on EVERY run).Chris ran a new best despite the fact the he had to GRANNY shift each shift---and if you know Chris and the way he drives--he is not real high on granny shifting.Chris gave me the opportunity to drive his car the other day--and all i can say is WOW--it is an absolute blast to drive----the thing revs so fast that it is a handful to drive because as soon as you shift--you better be ready to do it again.I got back in my stock lt-1 and could not beleive the difference.Oh well---next week at j'ville--Chris will have his new shifter in and the green one(his dads) will be ready----this is going to be fun.

Geoff Hall

Quick Reply: (Paging): Icvette