C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

PAGING FASTGUY!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2002, 03:03 AM
MrViperGTS
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAGING FASTGUY!

George,

I was at a place up in Manchester, NH today getting a bunch of parts for my Vette. We were talking 'bout rims and the guy said he would be willing to trade a set of decent condition 17" 88 Vette rims for a set of similar condition 16" '88 Rims. He said the 16 inchers are less common and can sometimes fetch more used than 17"ers do. He had about 50 '88 rims available, most with tires on them. I think if you were interested, he would throw in the tires.

To the nosey folks with 16" rims on their cars :D... I spent alot of $$'s with this guy, so I think he was willing to do it for me or for my friend George here - but I don't think he'd do it as a matter of habit, since 17" wheels are still more desirable.... just wanted to say that so I don't get 100 emails asking if others can get the same deal - cuz I'm pretty sure he wouldn't :)

Let me know if you want to be put in touch with the guy...
Old 03-31-2002, 11:56 AM
Fastguy
Team Owner

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'05

Default Re: PAGING FASTGUY! (MrViperGTS)

Well, if he has some with tires, I would definitely be interested. My wheels are really nice with NO road rash or scrapes. On the other hand, the clear was terrible so I bead blasted them and they are natural aluminum. I also have four brand new tires so the tires would need to be decent.

Quick Reply: PAGING FASTGUY!