C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

no start fuel delivery issue

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Black89Z51
Suckin' gas, haulin' ass.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bensons86
LannyL81, thanks for the comments. Anyone else have any additional opinions as to what is going on?
Have you done a resistance check on your injectors? If the ECU senses the wrong resistance, it will shut down your injector drivers and causing a no start.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Bensons86
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 5 Posts

Just wanted to say thanks again guys. After waiting out the snow and otherwise just being super busy, I finally had some time to work on the vette. Turns out all it was was the pulsator. Who would have thought that that little thing would have caused me so many problems. It fired up and ran last night for the first time and sounded awesome! Unfortunately, the starter started acting up at the end, so I still have problems. We had the battery on the charger and it seemed to have plenty of juice, but then the starter started making a loud noise without actually engaging. I had it tested this morning and they said it was fine, so I don't know what the deal is now. One thing after another with this car.

Quick Reply: no start fuel delivery issue